Do you freak out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDG

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Gilbert, AZ
Hi! just thought I'd ask everyone this:

Do you freak out when you only have few ml of liquids left?

I'm still in search of my juice flavor so I tend to order a sampler kit, or just like 10ml here and there. But you know it takes time if you order them online. I tend to freak out when I only have few liquids on my hand. I am like this when I used to smoke analogs. I tend to buy a new pack when I see that I only have 6 sticks. :facepalm:

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
Before I started DIYing, yes, I'd definitely re-order at around 10ml total of remaining liquids. Now that I mix my own, not as big a deal, I have a fairly large jar of nic base and keep at least three or four flavors I like around at all times, plus stuff I'm experimenting with, so worst case if I run out of something I like I just mix a fresh batch up.

Like others have said, I tend to order a lot of juice to try, so I usually don't run into this problem...however, I do get a bit perturbed when I don't reorder in time and I'm left with bottles of juice I didn't particularly care, but they're all I have to vape.

I also make sure to have plenty of extra cartos, replacement heads, tanks, batteries, and other assorted supplies on hand in case something breaks, burns, runs out, etc. The reason for this is that I don't have a B&M vape shop in my town, and the closet is about an hour away. I say stock up when you can.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Before I took to DIY, I bought 750 mil jugs of the stuff in my three flavors. Now I have one unopened i liter nic and one in use in the freezer as well as a good 30 flavors, 5 gal of PG, 2 VG (rarely use it) and plenty of bottles to mix in. Always have at least 100mils done and another 100 steeping. I refuse to run out and, I hate going to t-town unless I absolutely have to so, that's once ever couple of months and, that's where my local vape shop is. I'll stock up on other things I need and grab 4-5 new flavors to sample while I'm there, then be done for a while.

brandkwame

Jul 27, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Hi! just thought I'd ask everyone this:

Do you freak out when you only have few ml of liquids left?

I'm still in search of my juice flavor so I tend to order a sampler kit, or just like 10ml here and there. But you know it takes time if you order them online. I tend to freak out when I only have few liquids on my hand. I am like this when I used to smoke analogs. I tend to buy a new pack when I see that I only have 6 sticks. :facepalm:

The biggest thing I'm having trouble adjusting to with vapes is re-ordering juices, and the fact that juices are only available at your local store. In Atlanta for example, theres only 2-3 decent stores around. And i've never been one big on ordering online...

Unlike cigs where you can find everywhere.

rprata

Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Providence, RI
Luckily for me, in addition to ordering from MBV, I also have a local guy that sells gear and juice, and he can get me a bottle in a day or so if I get in a pinch.. his juice is about the same price as MBV, the quality is up there, and I know it's freshly mixed before I get it. Most of it is good right out of the bottle without much steeping, if I get in a jam, but it does get better with age like most.. I try to plan ahead but he is my emergency supply. The other benefit is that I've been doing some photography work for him so most of the time he doesn't charge me for the juice.. which is nice when cash is tight... :D :vapor:

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
Meh, if I find a flavor I love, I tend to go out and order a decent sized bottle of it (around 30 mls). If I still love it after that, then I order the biggest bottle (like 100+ ml).

Plus, now that Ive fallen in love with AVEjuice.com, I tend to order big because I don't know when I will get another chance. Whenever people try my supply of Boba's, they always vape it like crazy and then ask what flavor it is.

Masterwood55

Mar 16, 2013
Anaheim, ca
I have 3 vape shops within walking distance and they all have flavors I vape regularly so I usually have plenty. Except I went to New York back in April (im in southern Ca) and only brought so much with me and would have figured that there would be a shop at least in the city but I couldn't find one and the disposables are always hit and miss so didn't get any of those either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread