Freaking out and lost in a sea of information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubfanthad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Rock Island IL
I agree, liberty Flights is the place to go. Click the 20% off button in then top right corner of the page before you shop. I would HIGHLY recommend the eGo or the Riva. I would also not hesitate to email them with any questions you might have, they are great guys and would never steer you wrong. They, like us, are all about you quitting smoking and they, like us, have been in your shoes. Welcome to ECF and the vamping community.

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
I can't believe the number of folks here that have already replied to my post! I figured I'd be lucky to get some feedback in a week! Keep 'em coming guys!

We have all been in the same boat as you and it can be very aggravating and confusing with all the info that is out there. If we can help you guys get started on the "right" kits, juices, and supplies to buy then hopefully keep you from spending out wads of money like we did. :)

Sassyonemeis

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
Albany NY
I just have to say, I bought my first PV on a whim at the mall complete setup for about $70. I had no idea what I was doing as I had done ZERO research beforehand. It was small like a cigarette, and it was pink. It was in fact a 510 clone. I started using it the next day and found out very quickly that THIS is what I have been waiting for for YEARS. I, like you, like smoking. I just hate what smoking was doing to me, to my kids, to my home, to my car, to my clothes and even the stigma attached to being a smoker.

Having been here reading posts for what seems like an eternity (so much info) it seems I got off good. Not an overpriced POS, but what most people recommend as a first go.. a 510 and at a fair price. I will say that I quickly upgraded to an eGo mega and just purchased the tank atomizers and cartridges. I love the eGo-T... no filler to mess with, no 10-15 min cart topping or cart changes, just fill and go and I find that I can go thru 2 and maybe 3 tanks a day, but there is NO WASTE, no muss no fuss. Love it.

Yes liberty flights is selling the eGo-T's and they have a 20% discount right now (great deal) but their colors are limited. Liberty flights sells many different models and I have always had excellent service from them... highly recommend.

Freedomsmokeusa also sells the eGo-T stuff and they sell awesome juice and there is a 10% discount there every day. They also have a variety of colors to choose from.

GO SHOPPING!

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
Shoequeen,
I was SOOO where you are about a month ago.. the sea of information is mind boggling,and you read differnt reviews that are totally conflicting,because that WAS someones experience...I have spent a small fortune,with a ton of things that I was not happy with,and had so many people trying to help me,and bought their reccomendations only to think WHAT were they thinking..lol

For price on the basics,you can not beat Liberty Flights plus they have teh 20% off coupon,and you earn a small credit for doing reviews when you purchase..Customer service is A + I can call them and they answer the phone.. my ego charger fell apart,and Ty sent me a new one no questions asked.. Wasted juice, I have it in spades as does everyone.. If you have yahoo or skype etc, I would totally be happy to help you... in some way Im still a noob,but I have had some great help and already wasted a ton of money.. I think noobs in vaping almost need a mentor..lol or like a sponser... thats funny,but really its true!

+2 for liberty flight (shipping is $2.99) AND the sponsor idea -- or at least a buddy system. :)
Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Joye eGo

DropEmCigs

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
EU, Copenhagen®
LOL... Lord knows I am a girl that likes to shop! :)

That's why you can get them in different colors *lol*

The "tank" is a good piece of equipment btw - even for starters.
But with manual batteries.
Make sure that the tank hole is fully broken. And if the vape/flavour diminishes, blow back and forth a couple of times without activating the battery. And remember to blow out the atomizer before use. (from the battery end, blow strongly over a napkin. You will see fluid coming out. This fluid (manufactory primer) is NOT good for vaping. Blow until no more comes out. Put 2 drops of juice directly to the atomizer hole and engage the battery in 2-3 second bursts 2-3 times (without the tank in place). Then start vaping with caution (no inhale) until vape looks like smoke and try a little inhale. If taste is now good - VAPE ON. Else, repeat initial procedure(s) some more.

Go for it! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread