FREE - 40ml unflavored eliquid with your flavor order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We're running a special this week for forum members -

With all orders of 10.00 and over we're including 40ml of unflavored eliquid for your experimenting and vaping pleasure.

The specs:

Two (2) 20ml bottles of unflavored eliquid
36mg
VG Base
This unflavored nic is made in the USA, it was not imported from China

(ps - we do not have PG based nicquid but we do now have PG in stock - you can sub the eliquid for plain PG if you like)

So there we have it. Hopefully this gets the creative juices flowing - still looking for more awesome recipes.

Thanks!

Our store: www.flavorconcentrate.com

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
is there a code to enter? or you just automatically send it?

Yes sorry we are sending the liquid automatically with all orders this week that hit the 10.00 mark. Should have enough to make it through the weekend.

Please note in your order though if you don't want the eliquid and would rather have the PG. thanks! Or you can PM me here.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks guys!

Got em. For the international/Canada shipments please PM me. Have had a few questions on it and we may be able to work something out on the shipping in the meanwhile while we try to get the UK warehouse set up.

For now everything is shipping from our location in San Diego.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
2 hours from order time to receipt of email with a tracking number. That's quick! Very nice Chris

Yes we caught quite a few of them before the cutoff today. We're pulling a late one today so everyone that orders/ordered should be getting tracking tonight/early AM.

Thanks!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
ok. Took me a while but I found it. Maybe you could put the size by the price. My internet connection is terrible and if I have to click more than once or twice to buy something, I just give up. :(

Does each flavor only come in one size?

Paula from what I have seen I think that they do.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
ok. Took me a while but I found it. Maybe you could put the size by the price. My internet connection is terrible and if I have to click more than once or twice to buy something, I just give up. :(

Does each flavor only come in one size?

PM2006 sorry about that.

Actually everything is 1 dram with the exception of Flavor West, which is in 2 drams.

I have a list of updates for the site this weekend and that is one of them, to clarify the size before you click.

Thanks for the feedback though i'm sure this is affecting many more people then just you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread