Free BLU Points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagster

Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Boca Raton, FL. USA
I started with BLU and they will always hold a spot dear to my heart for leading me down the road to not smoking anymore (It's been about 7 months now), but I have moved on to other hardware and my 210 points from my purchases are about to expire. The first person to give me their email (Required from BLU to transfer points) can have them! Thanks BLU.

3:04 Really, no one yet? You can send me the email in a private message or any way you want. There is no alternative motive here except to give my points away.

Last edited:

jagster

Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Boca Raton, FL. USA
I started with BLU and they will always hold a spot dear to my heart for leading me down the road to not smoking anymore (It's been about 7 months now), but I have moved on to other hardware and my 210 points from my purchases are about to expire. The first person to give me their email (Required from BLU to transfer points) can have them! Thanks BLU.

3:04 Really, no one yet? You can send me the email in a private message or any way you want. There is no alternative motive here except to give my points away.

Just to let everybody know, these points have already been won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread