FREE Bottle of DeKang Vapor Flavor or FREE Clearomizer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

73ckn797

Resting In Peace
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Care Freeville
Only 1 hour left! Hurry while this offer lasts! Remember Reward points have no expiration date and can be used towards any purchase at our online store! we have given over $1000 away today already and we are only going to keep this offer going for 1 more hour!

Thanks for the offering. I am awaiting my order. I added 2 clearomizers along with the free e-liquid sample.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Thank you for everyone that signed up for our offer today! We gave away almost $1200 in free credits! However we are now closing this offer. But you can still use coupon code ECF during checkout to receive 15% off your entire order for all our ECF friends!

And thank you again to everyone who registered and signed up for our newsletter today!

Darn... looks like I missed out on this, but what a Great thing to do!! :D

(but I registered anyway...)

Just my :2c:

$5.60 seems a bit high for a flat rate shipping charge, although I know it is being sent Priority... :blink:
Not all of us care if it takes a few extra days to get here, and a lot of the suppliers have added a 1st Class rate as an option for smaller orders.

I know that it takes redoing part of your website, but I think it is something you might consider doing somewhere down the line... :)

Last edited:

joelt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Darn... looks like I missed out on this, but what a Great thing to do!! :D

(but I registered anyway...)

Just my :2c:

$5.60 seems a bit high for a flat rate shipping charge, although I know it is being sent Priority... :blink:
Not all of us care if it takes a few extra days to get here, and a lot of the suppliers have added a 1st Class rate as an option for smaller orders.

I know that it takes redoing part of your website, but I think it is something you might consider doing somewhere down the line... :)

I agree that $5.60 is high if you are placing a small order. However we did do a lot of research trying to find the best way of shipping as all vendors come across that question at some point. Our packaging is currently configured in a way that a 1st class rate is not really available. We found the flat rate priority option was the best (sure beats UPS which we also offer). We also make sure that all our products that are shipped out are packaged well above what would be expected. We also do free shipping on all orders over $55 as well :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread