FREE Bottle of DeKang Vapor Flavor or FREE Clearomizer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sounds like a great deal! Do we have to pay for shipping?

Maybe the points take a while to show up in your account?????

yes shipping is not included, however if your total shopping basket is over $55 then we do free shipping. You can meet the $55 before any discounts are taken off and the free shipping will still apply.

And your points should now be in your account

joelt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If anyone wants to purchase more off our store we also have a 15% off coupon for all our ECF friends.

use coupon code ECF during checkout and it will take 15% off your entire order, you can also use this with your reward points if you are buying multiple items. Which will end up giving you a huge discount off your total, especially if your cart is over $55 to begin with and then you also qualify for free shipping!

joelt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
What are the clearomizer thread type, and ohm rating?

I am trying to get a hold of my partner to find out what he did with the spec sheets for them. However our clearomozers are CE4's and are manufactured to use with our batteries which are all basically our high quality standard 1100mAh eGo batteries. I hope this helps in the mean time.

joelt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So from poking around, it sounds like ego threading on the clearos...yes?

Anyone know what the nic levels for 'high', 'medium', and 'low' are? I think I figured out 'zero'....

Yes you are correct on the threading on the clearomizers.

Also the nicotine levels are:

high = 18mg
medium = 11mg
low = 6mg
zero = well yes 0mg :2cool:

jafmf95

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
Potatoland
Yes you are correct on the threading on the clearomizers.

Also the nicotine levels are:

high = 18mg
medium = 11mg
low = 6mg
zero = well yes 0mg :2cool:

Thanks! You might want to think about putting that in the description. Those are what I would consider 'normal' levels for high/medium/low, but there are quite a few vendors out there who are at 24/18/9. Just a suggestion. Thanks for the deal.

joelt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks! You might want to think about putting that in the description. Those are what I would consider 'normal' levels for high/medium/low, but there are quite a few vendors out there who are at 24/18/9. Just a suggestion. Thanks for the deal.

Not a problem, and thank you we will make sure that goes into the description in the near future

joelt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Are the clearomizers the 510 thread?

No our clearomizers are designed to work with our eGo line or other eGo type batteries, however we have starter kits from $29.99

Also if you use the reward points earned today with subscribing to our newsletter and also just for our ECF friends you can enter in coupon code ECF during checkout and receive a further 15% off your entire order! If you use both its an awesome deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread