FREE Bottle of DeKang Vapor Flavor or FREE Clearomizer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

73ckn797

Resting In Peace
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Care Freeville
No our clearomizers are designed to work with our eGo line or other eGo type batteries, however we have starter kits from $29.99

Also if you use the reward points earned today with subscribing to our newsletter and also just for our ECF friends you can enter in coupon code ECF during checkout and receive a further 15% off your entire order! If you use both its an awesome deal!

Dang!! could that be applied to the order I just placed?
I have an eGo setup so that will work.

joelt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dang!! could that be applied to the order I just placed?
I have an eGo setup so that will work.

send us an email through our website "contact us" form which is at the footer of the site. This way we can pull your profile information from our system and we might be able to work something out with you directly :2cool:

joelt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Got my points thanks....also you spelled traditional wrong on the tobacco description ( just an FYI):
"which is designed to taste comparable to triditional tobacco cigarettes"

Thanks... I will be having a word with someone about that.. changed now.. goes to show if you want something done right you need to do it yourself :2cool:

joelt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi, I registered and subscribed awhile ago,, a couple of hours... :/ and the points never came by email.... I was waiting because I would like to place an order :) thank you!!

I am sorry about that we have to approve each member individually for security reasons and today obvioulsy we have had a lot, if you send us a quick note on our website by using the "contact us" form which can be found at the footer of the site we will sort that out. One reason why this may have happened is you forgot to choose yes to our newsletter which is a condition of our promotion. But send us a quick email at our site and we will take care of it for you

joelt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We have now given away slightly over $800 worth of credit! We are going to keep this going till midnight tonight (eastern standard time USA) only!

check us out, register and sign up for our newsletter and receive 1000 reward points, enough for a free bottle of our DeKang E-Liquid or a free clearomizer! check out the start of this thread for more details!

Visit us at www.ehookahbrand.com

joelt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank you for everyone that signed up for our offer today! We gave away almost $1200 in free credits! However we are now closing this offer. But you can still use coupon code ECF during checkout to receive 15% off your entire order for all our ECF friends!

And thank you again to everyone who registered and signed up for our newsletter today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread