10ml
Ingredients: VG, Flavoring, EM

4ml VG
1.4ml PA Chai
.4ml EM or cotton candy
.2 PA Brown Sugar
.2 PA Cinnamon
.2 PA Spearmint

No need to steep this one. The final product is about 24/76 if you count the flavorings as Pg and is great for those of us who are sensitive to too much pg. :)

To be honest I am lazy and usually just buy my EM already dissolved. When I do make it I heat pg until hot add crystals and shake. I keep adding crystals and shaking until they don't dissolve anymore.

Last edited:

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
Recipe Name: Black beard
Recipe Size: 30ml
Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, ethyl malto.,Desert Ship FlavourArt, Perique Black FlavourArt

3ml of Desert Ship FlavourArt
2ml of Perique Black FlavourArt
5ml of Ethyl Maltol (See instructions on how to make the ethyl maltol base below)
5ml Propylene Glycol
15ml Vegetable Glycerin

Ethyl Maltol base:

To make Ethyl Maltol base, I heat up 50ml of Propylene Glycol in the microwave for about 1 minute, then I put 7 grams of ethyl maltol in this PG. Stir until dissolved.

or
To make Ethyl Maltol base, I heat up 20ml of Propylene Glycol in the microwave for under about 30 seconds or until boiling occurs, then I put 1/2 tsp of ethyl maltol in the PG. Stir until dissolved.

Mix and then let steep for 7 days (if you can wait)

**For stronger flavor subtract 1ml from your 5mls Propylene Glycol and add .5ml more of Desert Ship FlavourArt and Perique Black FlavourArt to your final mix.

Last edited:

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
Recipe Name: Syrian tobacco Tea
Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, ethyl malto.,Latakia FlavourArt, Black Tea Flavor Apprentice

3ml of Black Tea Flavor Apprentice
2ml of Latakia FlavourArt
5ml of Ethyl Maltol (See instructions on how to make the ethyl maltol base below)
5ml Propylene Glycol
15ml Vegetable Glycerin

***Optional (but highly recommended) 2 drops EZ-Sweetz from their premixed dropper bottle to the completed 30ml mix.

Ethyl Maltol base:

To make Ethyl Maltol base, I heat up 50ml of Propylene Glycol in the microwave for about 1 minute, then I put 7 grams of ethyl maltol in this PG. Stir until dissolved.

or
To make Ethyl Maltol base, I heat up 20ml of Propylene Glycol in the microwave for under about 30 seconds or until boiling occurs, then I put 1/2 tsp of ethyl maltol in the PG. Stir until dissolved.

Mix and then let steep for 7 days (if you can wait, it tastes pretty strong from the start)

Last edited:

Warlordxxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Oldham UK
Recipe Name: B n J
Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, ethyl malto,Caramel, milk chocolate, Ice cream

1ml of Ice cream flavour
2ml of Caramel flavour
3ml of Milk chocolate flavour
5ml of Ethyl Malto
20ml Propylene Glycol

Never used it so would probably steal your method for using the ethyl malto . PG for the TH baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread