SoCal, USA
Last edited:

Jessara

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
SW Oklahoma
Are we talking juice or hardware?
If hardware what kind?
The reason I ask is some vendors hardware is cheaper than others so free shipping may not matter if the hardware is way cheaper than the others!

Right there is the "catch", so to speak. From the sites I've looked at, it seems the ones with "cheap" shipping have slightly higher price on their goods (hardware, juice, etc), and sites with higher shipping seem to offer lower prices on the goods.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Right there is the "catch", so to speak. From the sites I've looked at, it seems the ones with "cheap" shipping have slightly higher price on their goods (hardware, juice, etc), and sites with higher shipping seem to offer lower prices on the goods.

But some suppliers charge by weight and/or offer free shipping on juice only orders...

I bought just a box of cartos from Vapor Kings Joye eGo | Joye 510 | Electronic Cigarette batteries, atomizers, cartomizers, e-Liquid, accessories and more! and only paid $1.23 for shipping, and they just recently had a sale on them, too!!

(and I think the normal shipping @ GP is only $3)

Check out the link to that thread I posted above!!!

whodat1

Mar 21, 2011
Katy, TX
I'm on my first e-cig system so I don't have a lot of experience to go on... But the Smoke Tip has free shipping on everything all the time. The shipping is via USPS priority mail, but I don't think that they ship overseas. Their starter kit is $60 and their cartomizers are reasonably priced, but their other hardware is on the expensive side. If you just want to get a starter kit or cart refills, they are not a bad deal.

I've realized after reading this forum a bit that the ST is more of an entry level e-cig system, but not too shabby in my opinion. They're also have a good BBB rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread