Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Yea it sucks I was reading over reports and we have been getting slaughtered since rates went up down south and worldwide. I do really mean slaughtered. Either there had to be a bump across the board or try and suck a few more dollars per order out of people to cover it. Held out as long as we could. Just really can't afford it anymore :(

It was a little mean to do it so suddenly, so here's 10 points off for a few days. Anyone can pull the trigger that has been waiting for payday.

"SHIPPINGSUCKS" for 10%(which will cover your shipping) till Midnight Saturday the 16th.

I am sorry but this has to be nipped in the .... in order to serve our growing customer base and to keep our company strong enough to support our customers. This is not a blind cash grab, shipping rates were drastically increased a while ago and now we are forced to adjust. I don't even think this measure will compensate and I'll be forced to re-evaluate it again :(

Mopar

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Completely understandable!

After doing a few random pricing options with US vendors, your prices are still very competitive after the shipping and hst is included for the same products in the $100 to $149.99 price range. However, where I was inclined to add a few items in my cart to top the $100 mark, I might not be so inclined.:(

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Completely understandable!

After doing a few random pricing options with US vendors, your prices are still very competitive after the shipping and hst is included for the same products in the $100 to $149.99 price range. However, where I was inclined to add a few items in my cart to top the $100 mark, I might not be so inclined.:(

Don't worry lots of new stuff showing up for you junkies. $150.00 no problem :)

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Any plans to maybe use UPS or anyone that isn't Canada Post?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

No most people don't want to pay the $10.00 forget about something more expensive.

Well, I made the best of a tough situation and used the 10% off and made my order $150 to get the free shipping. Thanks Mopar.

Double dipper :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread