Freebase Nicotine: more than just nic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classic vaper

Jan 12, 2019
That reaction seems like what one has to 30mg, not 3. Is that 3mg a premix? It sounds like the nic is much higher to me.
This happens with any 3mg(0.3%) milligram juice. I have tried multiple premium e juices and had this always happens. I can even vape a 35mg salt nic in a subohm tank(not recommend) with no problem because my nic tolerance is so high, but something in freebase nic gets me.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
I recent started to try 3mg freebase nicotine and everytime I take a hit my face gets numb and I feel like I'm gonna have a heat stroke or a anxiety attack.

This is quite a bizarre thing. Did you have problems when you used to smoke or have you never smoked? The reason I ask is that it sounds like you may possibly be having an allergic reaction and both salt nic and freebase nic are present in tobacco.

Reactions: Jebbn

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Nic salt passes the blood brain barrier better than freebase, so freebase builds up more quickly in the body. If I Vape a lot of freebase I get nausea but not as much satisfaction as nic salt because nic salt goes quicker to my brain where I need it lol. My wife is opposite she doesn't like nic salt and prefers the predominant physical effects of freebase. Everyone is different.

Just to clarify, we are talking about absorption.
Stressed? Try a Nicotine Salt Based E-Liquid

Last edited:

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I have only tried salts once, think it was 40 or 45mg in a juul , which is quite different then my normal 24mg freebase in mtl rtas. I vaped that juul and felt absolutely nothing, no TH, no nic, and actually no real flavor. It was like vaping air imo, so after a while I let my wife have it. So at least for me, in that particular pod, it's extremely weak and nothing like FB juice . But I'm use to 24mg and even 3mg FB is weak imo, but mg to mg, I feel salts are much weaker

Classic vaper

Jan 12, 2019
I have only tried salts once, think it was 40 or 45mg in a juul , which is quite different then my normal 24mg freebase in mtl rtas. I vaped that juul and felt absolutely nothing, no TH, no nic, and actually no real flavor. It was like vaping air imo, so after a while I let my wife have it. So at least for me, in that particular pod, it's extremely weak and nothing like FB juice . But I'm use to 24mg and even 3mg FB is weak imo, but mg to mg, I feel salts are much weaker
I'm glad someone agrees. I can chain vape up to 50mg on a pod and not eve get a little buzz, but I take 3 puffs of a freebase and I feel like im having a sweaty panic attack.

Reactions: newyork13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread