Not open for further replies.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Price is relative to the quality. I have about $100.00 of cheep juice that I hate... Cheep what’s that worth if I won’t vape it.

I have been buying from FSUSA for about 5 months and will continue to buy from them.
I know what I am getting every time and the service is outstanding.
They could raise the price a little and I would still buy from them.

Consistency is another thing my Apple Pie tastes the same every time.
Same for all he juices I buy from them.
Any way I now there is cheaper juice out there and have make the mistake at
first of going cheep but in the end quality customer service and consistency wins every time.

This is just my 2c Happy Vamping :)

quality is the most important part. I want the best, I will pay for the best. but specials help :) catch us on specials. best qualtiy at the best prices is the way to go :)
Hand blended to order, with the finest ingredients known to man, that is what I personally vape, and what we personally sell :)

I see alot of deals out there for hardware. keeping in mind there are alot of knock-off products not create by joye manufacturing. batteries that overheat, or blowup definitely occur. atomizers that die in 2 weeks happens alot. Cheap is definitely not the best way to go. we understand folks on a budget, with 7 kids we are on a budget too :)

most of the really good vendors would not risk their reputation selling knockoffs because those come through in the end as cheap products. just check with your favorite vendors and ask them, they will tell you if they sell only genuine joye or a combo of both or whatever. Pamela and I will always be upfront and honest about that
David

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
most of the really good vendors would not risk their reputation selling knockoffs because those come through in the end as cheap products. just check with your favorite vendors and ask them, they will tell you if they sell only genuine joye or a combo of both or whatever. Pamela and I will always be upfront and honest about that
David

Great to know that FreedomSmokesUsa is not one of those unscrupulous vendors. My next order is coming your way soon.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Mauisun and Pamela,
Just checked out your site to place an order. It would be nice if I could purchase all my items from one site instead of site hopping to buy one item from here and one from there and another some where else. This would cut down on the shipping charges from multiple sites.
You need to stock Joye eGo Mega atomizers (Cylinder type, not cone), Mega Carts, 10ml Graduated Cylinder, Pure Nic in VG, Glass bottles, eLiquid additives like Ethyl maltol (cotton candy), bigger choice of LR's like 306 to name a few.

we're working on it. pure nic in vg we have.mega carts we have. mega atomizers we have in cone, cylinder coming. graduated cylinders of variouos sizes we are working on now. flavors that are not produced by FlavourART we are not carrying. Will that change in the future? maybe. But protecting your electronics is our highest priority and additives can be hard on them.
Give us a bit of time. we are negotiating amongst ourselves if we want to carry other companies products :)

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
it's in the drop down. you can cnoose 100%pg-0%vg or 0%pg-100%vg. atties are in the attie category :)

Thanks David, I see the Atty in the last line of the paragraph description Type B. My eyes are going with the small font description, sorry. Also found the Nic VG. Great.

As Gilda Radner said playing Emily Litella on SNL Weekend Update, "Never Mind"

Last edited:

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just received my order from FSUSA and they are awesome. Sent me a free sample of Wyatt Earp and it is Fin amazing!! But now I have to place an order for more:(

Wyatt Earp, what does that taste like fmmfl? Sounds like an earthy type tobacco which I probably would like.

Shamus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2010
NJ USA
www.unsmoke.us
Wyatt Earp, what does that taste like fmmfl? Sounds like an earthy type tobacco which I probably would like.

Hrmm kinda hard to explain. Kinda like tobacco, kinda sweet, kinda caramel, almost kinda like black licorice (I don't like licorice but I might just taste a hint or maybe I just smell a hint). Really hard to describe it but that's the best I can do:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread