Status
Not open for further replies.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
I was looking for 100% PG Nic at 60mg and only saw 80pg/20vg... Thinking it must be out of stock....will try for that later...Not a problem any way as I'm still researching my entry into DIY.... That did however cause my to pass up the newbie sale..... Then you throw another sale that's way too sweet to pass up.... juice is heading this way... I went with the three 30 ml deal but really like the fact you offer those bigger bottles. The personal e-mail was also a nice touch,,,thanks David....Since my juice was from the pre-mixed has it had time to steep??? I hope so because otherwise steeping may never happen...... Thanks...It's a great site.............

Shamus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2010
NJ USA
www.unsmoke.us
Wyatt Earp, what does that taste like fmmfl? Sounds like an earthy type tobacco which I probably would like.

I just dripped some into a fresh atty to see if I could narrow down the flavor a little better.
I can't. But this mix is perfect. Good vapor, little throat hit, and amazing flavor!!!

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just dripped some into a fresh atty to see if I could narrow down the flavor a little better.
I can't. But this mix is perfect. Good vapor, little throat hit, and amazing flavor!!!

Sounds good fmmfl, how long have you had it and vaped it. Want to know if the flavor changes in a few day or a week.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Wyatt Earp, what does that taste like fmmfl? Sounds like an earthy type tobacco which I probably would like.

Earthy is a very good description for the Wyatt Earp. I do not care for tobacco flavors but I do like the Wyatt Earp if that tells you anything.

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Good to hear so many coming through here, i just missed out by a week. So i place another big order to make up for my saddness. I just had to post this sooooo funny.
Well my boss came outta the office unexpectadly into the tea room tonight when at work just as i let out a big cloud of fsusa liquid vapor. I am still trying to stealth vape if i need it but dont when i know its okay to do so. So during this experiment , i am frantically trying to diminish the lingering glorious cloud-- well well - he walks past and sees me waving my arms about like im crazzeee and im sprung. All i can utter is usa something while holding up my pv and flashing the button at him. Haha The thing is they know i vape they can smell it and see the bats charging, i just choose to not do it in front of them. But now its becoming an attraction because they can smell Fsusa juices a mile away. It sure was a funny moment. I had to share

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Price is relative to the quality. I have about $100.00 of cheep juice that I hate... Cheep what’s that worth if I won’t vape it.

I have been buying from FSUSA for about 5 months and will continue to buy from them.
I know what I am getting every time and the service is outstanding.
They could raise the price a little and I would still buy from them.

Consistency is another thing my Apple Pie tastes the same every time.
Same for all he juices I buy from them.
Any way I now there is cheaper juice out there and have make the mistake at
first of going cheep but in the end quality customer service and consistency wins every time.

This is just my 2c Happy Vamping :)

Darn, I woulda gave you ALL of the 8-10 samplers I got from them. I gave them to my brother...... who threw them out !?! I dont wanna hate.......and its IMOO...... but they all tasted like butter and parfume.....again not hating ......but my taste buds and then my brothers i know everyones taste buds arent the same but....2ppl.....?? they're virgina blend was .....ewhhh and wyatt earp????? yuckkkkk ...... Are there 2 different vendors freedomsmokeusa.com was where i got these......... Is the good vendor ........ .net or smoke(s), or dots between the usa????

Last edited:
there are not two different blenders. I personallt blend a huge quantity of what we sell. I won't sell if it I don't vape it. with over 30 thousands customers worldwide it is hard to saY all of our stuff is no good... 8 out of 10 samplers were no good for you? hmmm... have to worry about who you are saying you are buying from...
David

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
there are not two different blenders. I personallt blend a huge quantity of what we sell. I won't sell if it I don't vape it. with over 30 thousands customers worldwide it is hard to saY all of our stuff is no good... 8 out of 10 samplers were no good for you? hmmm... have to worry about who you are saying you are buying from...
David

To each his or her own, no need to worry about why people choose which juice they choose, or which vendor they support.

Edwv30

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Saint Augustine, Florida
Darn, I woulda gave you ALL of the 8-10 samplers I got from them. I gave them to my brother...... who threw them out !?! I dont wanna hate.......and its IMOO...... but they all tasted like butter and parfume.....again not hating ......but my taste buds and then my brothers i know everyones taste buds arent the same but....2ppl.....?? they're virgina blend was .....ewhhh and wyatt earp????? yuckkkkk ...... Are there 2 different vendors freedomsmokeusa.com was where i got these......... Is the good vendor ........ .net or smoke(s), or dots between the usa????

I understand how you feel. I ordered a bunch of their tobacco flavors during one of their sales and couldn't vape any of them. I gave the majority away and tossed the remaining. None of the tobacco flavors tasted anything like tobacco..they all had a grassy\perfumy flavor and the Wyatt Earp tasted like grass and black licorice. :mad:Everyone's taste is different, (many members rave about them), but FSUSA definitely isn't for me. They did, however, have fast shipping and excellent communication during the ordering\shipping process.

sorry the flavors weren't to your liking. I have some flavors we blend i am simply not into at all myself. The vast majority are all excellent and tasate just like they are supposed to. when folks don't like a flavor best thing they can do is offer them up in the trade forum, one person's yuck is another person's gold :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread