Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I tried just a fraction of a drop of Vienna Cream in a 5 ml mix and that is all it took. I found it sweetened the mix and took away both a sour lemon and a burnt coffee taste. Not sure it was a "milky" taste but it was sweet.

So just a shout out to a vendor who knows his product!

Now, since the amount needed of that flavor was so far off the usual percentages, may I pick your brain and ask if there are any other flavors (other than the tobacco ones) that should be used very sparingly like this one? Or better yet, I don't suppose I could get your thoughts on a starting point for all the flavors?

Mingolvr

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Davie, FL
Thanks for the SUPER fast shipping! Got my package today and I'm loving the FA stuff!

Also, you are killing me with the Wyatt Earp Blend. I prefer menthol, so I added a bit of menthol drops to it....I"M IN vaping HEAVEN! I'm vaping so much I'm getting a buzz! No joke!

I need to order some of that in low/no nic to get over this...lol.....That sweet undertone in the flavor is the best I've ever tried.....now, if I can only figure out what on earth that is, I could just order THAT!!!

You guys are great!

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Now, since the amount needed of that flavor was so far off the usual percentages, may I pick your brain and ask if there are any other flavors (other than the tobacco ones) that should be used very sparingly like this one? ...

Meringue, be very careful with that one. A tiny amount goes a loooong way.

Thanks for the SUPER fast shipping! Got my package today and I'm loving the FA stuff!

Also, you are killing me with the Wyatt Earp Blend. I prefer menthol, so I added a bit of menthol drops to it....I"M IN VAPING HEAVEN! I'm vaping so much I'm getting a buzz! No joke!

I need to order some of that in low/no nic to get over this...lol.....That sweet undertone in the flavor is the best I've ever tried.....now, if I can only figure out what on earth that is, I could just order THAT!!!

You guys are great!

Pamela says, enjoy :)
so glad you are enjoying the flavors, check out our new specialty line of flavors, you may just die yet :)

Neo, 1% is a standard for almost all flavors. then you work your way up from there to get to the desierd strength. the vienna cream, meringue as Hoosier says are extremely potent. The banana is too. 80% of all flavors are easy enough tto work with but those three right off the bat are super strong. We are testing stuff all this week and next so will give you more ideas on ones to watch for as we get into them

you got it Neo. We are going to be constantly working on the site and our vendors to bring down pricing, and bring the finest of everything we can bring. Going to be testing new flavors all week and adding a new one or two to our specialty pre-mixed all this week and all next. wait till you try the almond joy and the bana chocolate. yum!

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Got my latest order today. As always, thx for the quick turnaround. :)

I've been vaping the Dark Vapure since I opened the box. This is good stuff. Hard to describe. I'm not really getting the dark cocoa nuance. I found one description saying it's "woodier" than Cuban Cigar. Well, there might be some "aged in oak" character to it. There's a certain subtle spicy undertone there, and maybe a hint of caramel. Doesn't remind me of a cigar at all. This is a very good tobacco flavor.

Bageone

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2010
Sacramento, CA
Thanks for the quick service David! Love the sample! How did you know? LOL as you can see I ordered AlmondJoy last night and the sample came with my first order today..GMTA

How much vapewizard and vapemask do you suggest using? I added 2 drops to a 8ml german chocolate cake I have been working on and it was exactly what it needed. I guess I need to know the min and max per 5ml for both the wizard and the mask.

Looking forward to my order and trying REAL hard not to order again today ( that would be thee days in a row)

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Glad you got it WP, I do like dark vapure, personally I like the cuban and the mellow sunset, one is dark and heady and dry, the other smooth with lots of nice flavors in it. you like your freebie? :)

I'll have to try out the other tobacco flavors. Might take a while because I don't go through juice very quickly, and I now have quite a bit on hand.

I always appreciate the freebies. Not a fan of Wyatt Earp though. It has that perfume taste -- usually comes across as a rosewater type of taste, though sometimes as a hint of grape. I haven't tried the coffee yet.

very welcome Bageone.1% on the vapewiz and .5% on magicmask to start. vapewiz you can go up to 2% on the higher end but 1% brings forth a huge blast of flavor. magicmask can kill alot of awful flavors but start at just the 0.5% and work up until you get there.
Pamela is the master at picking out samples for freebies for our buyers, drop her an email and thank her, she will take special care of you next time :)
pamela@freedomsmokeusa.com

I'll have to try out the other tobacco flavors. Might take a while because I don't go through juice very quickly, and I now have quite a bit on hand.

I always appreciate the freebies. Not a fan of Wyatt Earp though. It has that perfume taste -- usually comes across as a rosewater type of taste, though sometimes as a hint of grape. I haven't tried the coffee yet.

yeah we have heard it described in alot of flavors but never perfume. deep dark, maybe even a hint of peppery but never perfume. I don't think Wyatt Earp would have appreciated that lol
we have lots of other stuff you are going to love, and will throw in new and intriging samples with every order you make bro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread