FreedomsmokeUSA PureCig impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Just got this and it is exactly as advertised. Got 24mg, this is going to be my morning blend along with Wyatt Earp. Excellent full flavor analog with great TH and vapor. No chocolate, nuts or fruit. No cigar. No pipe tobacco. Sometimes you just want a cigarette, and this is as close as you're going to get to vaping one.

Awesome job David. I love your juices!

Van B

Dec 24, 2010
memphis
Should I buy PureCig ? I am smoking Marlboro lights , 1 pack per day , should I go for PureCig or Wyatt ? On FSUSA I could not find the Wyatt , I found the pureCig but I am confused about the specifications

Extra Flavoring: should I choose none or extra or 2 extra ?

I will order 30 ml and 18 mg nicotine , is that okay based on the fact that I am smoking Marlboro lights , 1 pack per day

And its by default 50% pg 50% vg

so what do you think ?

I will order http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=40# to start e cig experience .

Thanks

Last edited:

TrippH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Little rock
I didn't care for the purecig. Tastes like a lighter version of their American spirit. Liquorice maybe? Just goes to show how different flavors play with different peoples tastebuds. I get no analog flavor from it. Had real high hopes for it too. I mostly use Tampa for my analog fix. But, the past few days BwB honey flu has been doin it. But, I don't like purecig at all and I got it in 18 and 30 mg.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I've been vaping Purecig here and there. Mine is 36mg and I think that it's 50/50 vg/ PG. As far as what brand analog it replicates, I would say none. It does taste pretty good and at 36 mg, does help with analog cravings. I do see a pepper like taste on exhale. Not a overpowering pepper taste, but it is there. I will continue to use it once in a while for a change of pace juice. I prefer Wyatt Earp to Purecig. I like the richer flavor of WE. This had to grow on me and now I've got to have it. David and Company take juice making very serious and do a fantastic job. Customer service is second to none!! I was running low on a juice as I gave a 60 ml bottle to a friend who needed to quit smoking. I went to buy my replacement for the 60 mls and it was out of stock for a short time. I emailed them about stock. David, had 30 mls of his own personal stock in that nights mail to hold me over! Now THAT'S a caring company! Blows me away! Thanks again David, you're awesome.

matthawk7

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Columbia, SC
David does kick ......I emailed him about missing a sale and he sent me cash! WOW! Didn't expect that and I wouldn't ever expect it again but he earned a lifetime customer. His juice isn't too bad either...hehe. I use purecig as a base and mix with a lot of other flavors...Really makes other flavors hit where they should.

viziony

Dec 16, 2010
New York
Finally!!! I found a juice that I can vape w/o all the flavoring such as chocolates, nuts, or fruity flavoring. I have been searching high and low. I have a few more juices from another vendor VaporStation. But this does hit the spot.

I received it in a packaged box which costs $4.85 from AZ to NY. Transit time was relatively short, probably 4 days at most from leaving his place to arriving at mine, granted we did have a blizzard and it was on Christmas day. The shipping costs about the same price as the juice, unfortunately due to the distance. I would've like to order the Wyatt Erp, but David informed me they were out of stock at the present time. So I only ordered one juice, and of course it is now my favorite but only have a 10ml bottle. All the other times I purchased all those fruity/coffee/nutty flavors at a bunch so I hestitated this time around just in case it failed to meet my expectations.

I cleaned off my Leo with a new cart and dripped the juices into it. First inhale, no taste but a hint of pepper or jalapeno like someone else mentioned. There is basically no taste but I like the hint of pepper reminisce of the days when I used to chew on nicorette gum and it released sort of the same taste. Needless to say I will be purchasing more this time around, and I think I have found my all day vaping juice hopefully VaporStation juices will tastes as good.

**After a few more puffs the jalapeno flavor does become apparent, I love it!**

I guess it goes to show everyone's tastes are very different. I also liked Clouds of Vapor CP Smooth Juice, which I just ran out of today.

Top of my list though is the carto from SmokeTip (Regular Flavor) that gave me the actual taste of an analog ciggie. Waiting on a 10 pack of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread