freedomsmokeusa---take it as you want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarazarr

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2010
Texas
Here is why I will buy my juice from David and Pam....
I placed an order for the sweet special they ran....Great price on 5 bottles of 10ml juice +5 dollars shipping.... But I really wanted some tobacco flavors, so I placed a second order for some tobacco flavored juice.. again great price + 5 dollars shipping...

I recieved several emails that I appreciated but didn't expect letting me know when my juice arrived at the post office for shipping... A few days later I get my package, open it up, both orders are in the box - the whole family took the time to handwrite a "thank you" for my order, there was an added free sample and a 5 dollar bill!

At first this confused me until I looked at the paperwork and realized since they put the whole order in one box, they were refunding my 5 dollars shipping from the second order...

That's paying attention to detail... that's caring enough that you hunt down a 5 dollar bill to throw in the box... I wouldn't have noticed or cared about being charged shipping twice...(I know some would have caught that though) but that was Dave and Pam caring enough about a new customer to do the right thing...

Thanks guys... You have a new customer... and I really like the Wyatt Earp for those days I really need a tobacco flavored fix

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Dave and Pam are like that. It shocked me when they did that to me a few sales back. The business world needs more people like Dave and Pam.

Here is why I will buy my juice from David and Pam....
I placed an order for the sweet special they ran....Great price on 5 bottles of 10ml juice +5 dollars shipping.... But I really wanted some tobacco flavors, so I placed a second order for some tobacco flavored juice.. again great price + 5 dollars shipping...

I recieved several emails that I appreciated but didn't expect letting me know when my juice arrived at the post office for shipping... A few days later I get my package, open it up, both orders are in the box - the whole family took the time to handwrite a "thank you" for my order, there was an added free sample and a 5 dollar bill!

At first this confused me until I looked at the paperwork and realized since they put the whole order in one box, they were refunding my 5 dollars shipping from the second order...

That's paying attention to detail... that's caring enough that you hunt down a 5 dollar bill to throw in the box... I wouldn't have noticed or cared about being charged shipping twice...(I know some would have caught that though) but that was Dave and Pam caring enough about a new customer to do the right thing...

Thanks guys... You have a new customer... and I really like the Wyatt Earp for those days I really need a tobacco flavored fix

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
awww thanks so much folks. We try to treat everyone like family. The vape lounge we are building is going to be a wonderment that we both hope someday you all can drop in, say hi, sit back and vape with friends :)

Okay I'm seeing some deceptive advertising here. The name of the company is FreddomSmokesUSA. When do we get the FSUSA vape lounges in Chgo. and DC? :evil:

We want the BBQs and free beer too. :toast:

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Short story here about my first contact with Freedom Smoke USA.

I sent an email at 2am.

Pam responded to my email at 2:10am, telling me that David was asleep and he was the best person to answer my question.

David responded to me around 7am.

Within 5 hrs I received two responses from Freedom Smoke USA.

The rest, as they say, is history. He helped me with an equipment compatibility question and gained a loyal customer.

I know the issues with the original post here have been resolved and I'm glad it is in the rear view mirror. Wanted to share my first experience with you. I don't expect perfection, but it seems that is what I get every time I deal with Freedom Smoke USA.

Paula
Arizona City, AZ

Last edited:

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Yes, I plan on going to the vape lounge when they get it open. I usually drive to the shop and pick up my order. It is only about 40 minutes from my house to the shop.

I am SO glad I have a local supplier that I trust and provides me with a product I really really really like.

I'm excited to have a vape lounge in my area. Hopefully, we see these lounges springing up all across the country.

Paula

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
+1 FreedomSmokeUSA and David and Pam and family, good folks making good liquids

Saw this in a WSJ article :)

E-Cigarettes Spark New Smoking War - WSJ.com
"If the government tries to suppress this, it will go underground," says David Dettloff, 48, owner of FreedomSmokeUSA, a Tucson, Ariz., seller of e-cigarette juices. "Ninety percent of everyone who vapes is so glad to be off cigarettes that they would buy it in the drug market."

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
+1 FreedomSmokeUSA and David and Pam and family, good folks making good liquids

Saw this in a WSJ article :)

E-Cigarettes Spark New Smoking War - WSJ.com
"If the government tries to suppress this, it will go underground," says David Dettloff, 48, owner of FreedomSmokeUSA, a Tucson, Ariz., seller of e-cigarette juices. "Ninety percent of everyone who vapes is so glad to be off cigarettes that they would buy it in the drug market."

There is a poll on the WSJ site asking whether or not the FDA should regulate these as drug delivery systems. We all need to go vote. Go to the link above and halfway down there's a poll. Click on it and vote.

Last edited:

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Same here. I've vaped most of them and I've NEVER found a liquid more true to the description. All U.S. ingredients except for the highly regarded FlavourArt flavorings from Italy. Their liquids have a clean, uncluttered taste and many subtle nuances;) Their customer service is unreal. Send an e-mail and they get right back to you and fix my "mess ups." Personal mixing, whatever level of pg/vg you desire and some of the least expensive/QUALITY liquids available. I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. I'll carry the banner of fangirl proudly;);)
RIMP:evil:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I just pulled out a bottle of Apple Pie (24mg) that has a born on date of 7/29/10

And WOW at first it was OK (It was good when I got it but now WOW) and put it on the shelf for latter (Wife likes 24mg) but now its killer. Using it in a Caro on my VV LS at about 4.25 or so. And I cannot believe out its changed.

Anyone else using a Variable Volt Mod with FreedomsmokeUSA juice? Would love to hear more input.

frisco

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2010
Asheville
Well let me throw in my 2 cents. For me they have been great to deal with. I deal with clients on a daily basis. Most of them tend to act like they are my only client. During tax season it's insane. I too have reacted in the same manner as David. A person can be stretched to thin. It doesn't make it okay, I dislike myself when I do it, but it is what it is. We aren't perfect.

I'm sure it's a zoo there when these sales are going on. Couple that with his desire to provide a good, timely product and he's got added stress.

I wouldn't take it personally!

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Okay I'm seeing some deceptive advertising here. The name of the company is FreddomSmokesUSA. When do we get the FSUSA vape lounges in Chgo. and DC? :evil:

We want the BBQs and free beer too. :toast:

And how about Southeast Florida, especially West Palm Beach?!? If that's out, I'm okay with Chicago since I'm originally from there and visit every December. I suggest the River North area or perhaps Lincoln Park!

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
chicago, DC for sure and Florida because we want a place to actually h ave a vacation. we are negotiating with a few places but the lounge must be perfect so give us some time, let us get this one up and running and upload some pics so you all can see, then we will talk :)

I nominate Panama City, Fl:vapor:I'll come work for juice:)
RIMP:evil:

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
really....hmmm....i dont even know what i said that ...... him off...but to treat a customer like that for no reason :( not very cool

Probably after he said he was burried and couldn't guarantee a tracking number and you replied with "How long will it take you like 20 seconds"?

No excuse for him to get short with you but you did refuse "no" as an answer multiple times.

In the end your persistance caused him to give you what you asked for. Concidering the context of all of the corespondance was he obligated to do it with a smile and a dance also?

Just saying. Some people get mad because they are not served fast and proper. Some people are blessed that they are being served at all. It's a perspective thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread