Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Hello again folks today's review will be on the Freemax Gemm 80 Kit which is a AIO using a built in battery and disposable tank, yes you read it correctly , the entire tank is a throw away tank with non replaceable coils .

INTRODUCTION AND COLORS

se.jpg

CONTENTS OF THE KIT

5-25_06-1.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS

1234.jpg

BREAKDOWN OF COMPONENTS

2s.jpg

TURNING THE MOD ON / OFF
    5 clicks of the power button

BATTERY
    The Gemm is a 2900 mAH built in battery that uses 3 power levels, soft, medium and strong.
    To change power levels tap the power button 3 times.
    (red is soft, yellow is medium and green is strong) (40W) (60W) (80W)
    %E4%BA%A7%E5%93%81_1_ev.gif

BATTERY LEVEL INDICATOR LIGHTS ( GREEN 65-100% - YELLOW 30-65% - RED 0-30% )

gem467_12.jpg

GEM'S SIX MULTIPLE PROTECTIONS

gem%E8%AF%A6%E6%83%85%E9%A1%B5711-2.jpg

TANK COLORS

ls.jpg

TANK CAPACITY

5 ML

BUILT IN TANK MESH COIL CHOICES

7258f0.jpg

DIAMOND MESH STRUCTURE WITH TEA FIBER COTTON

gem16.jpg

TANK FILLING

zz.jpg

BUDGET SAVING LONG LASTING TANKS

5s.jpg

PROS

Great flavor tanks
    Nice size AIO
    Good sized battery
    Easy to use
    Long lasting coils
    Lots of coil choices
    Easy fill tank
    Nice airflow
    Strong build quality
    Charge port at the top
    Great vape
    Great price ( IMO )

CONS

Fill port could be wider
    Disposable tank ?

IMAGES OF MY GEMM 80 KIT & EXTRA COILS

20190919_133743.jpg

20190919_132850.jpg

20190919_133427.jpg

20190919_134150.jpg

20190919_134228.jpg

20190919_134412.jpg

MY VIEWS AFTER USING THE GEMM 80 KIT

Well folks Iv'e had this kit in use for a few weeks and Iv'e been very happy with it's performance, this is the first time using a disposable tank and I have to say they work really well. I have not had any leaking or dry hits from any of the supplied coils.

I have to say I was skeptical on the use of the throw away tanks but realized this is for the person that wants a easy to use simple kit that works very well, easy fill , no coil changing,tough kit, plastic tanks ( hard to break ) and a great beater AIO that has great flavor.

These coils produce almost the same flavor as the mesh pro coils ( IMO ). The 3 power levels work well also. So if you want a well built tough simple easy to use AIO device and like the idea of disposable tanks that can be purchased in a 2 pack for around $8.00 or $9.00 with great flavor the Gem 80 Kit is a great choice for you.

I would like to thank Jerry and Freemax for providing the Gemm 80 Kit for review. I hope this review helped anyone that was looking at the kit for purchase .

THANK YOU
    BIGBOB2322

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Once again - as always - Nice Review ! ! ! :thumbs:

Might have been interested if the higher oHm coils available . . . It seems more and more that the newer products being developed today are leaning towards sub-ohm coils - so disappointing . . . :(

Oh Well - That's life . . . :rolleyes:

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    Freemax has pretty much always been in the DTL market. It seems these are kinda like updated mesh coils we already have for the mesh pro and that whole series. I have great faith on the coil (and therefore tank as they're one unit now) from them, nice to know the mod part stands up well too.

SP013

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    Also did a review for this kit and was also impressed by those tanks, really nice flavorful dense vaper coming out of those. The coils inside those tanks are actually exactly the same ones as TX series that were released with the Fireluke 2. Totally agree on the pros and cons you have written up, very nice review Bob :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread