Freemax mesh pro review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaping_in_TN

Feb 12, 2019
Hey, guys (and gals!), I'm new around here (Actually, a few of us have spoke before, but I've lost my old acct., and now my girlfriend and I will be sharing this account for reviews, etc., etc.)

Wasn't sure if this should be under general, apv, or atty reviews, so it is under general and atomizers.

My main goal is setting out to provide honest vape gear reviews, so that people do not go buy a product, end up dissatisfied, and then end up resentful of vaping or the vape community. I want to truly attempt to help people, with my honest opinions and views of vape gear products, because I had no one there to help me, whenever I was just beginning to get into vaping.

Now that I've gotten introductions out of the way, the main point of this post is to review the Freemax mesh pro tank. This is the black resin version.

Thanks to sourcemore for sending me this product for review!

*Once I'm able to post links, I'll come back and edit in a link to the product page.* *For now, I've added a couple of cell camera pics of the tank on top of an sbody c3d1 dna250 mod. When I can post links, I'll come back with links to imgur for unboxing/in depth pictures of the tank. This is the black resin version.*

(*Also, about sourcemore sending me this product. Yes, I am truly very thankful for it. No, they are not paying me. I am not an affiliate, I do not get sales commissions when people buy this tank, or anything.* Having this sent to me from a supplier has not affected my opinion of this product, at all. This is my 100% honest, unbiased, personal opinion, and vaping preferences are all wildly subjective and will vary from person to person.)

Now, on to the specs and performance!

The specs are as follows: Size: 25mm(Diameter)x59.8mm(Length)

Airflow: Dual airflow slots on either side

Capacity: 5ml with regular glass/6ml with bubble glass

Marerial: Resin and stainless steel

Working wattage range: 40-110w (Though, the highest I have taken it is 90w)

Drip tip: 810 drip tip (Which has a slight conical lip at the top inside of it, to prevent spitback, along with the conical shaped coils/chimney, which is a really nice feature.)

Threading: Adjustable 510 pin (Which is a very uncommon option on a sub-ohm tank, but a nice option to have. Always makes connection, and has always worked flawlessly for me.)

Filling: Slide to fill top filling port with red dot

There are 4 coil types for this tank. They are as follows:
• ss316l single mesh coil (.12Ohm 400°F-550°F)

• Kanthal single coil (.15Ohm 40-70 watts)

• Kanthal double coil (.2Ohm 60-90 watts)

• Kanthal triple coil (.15Ohm 80-110 watts)

Out of these, I have used the kanthal single mesh, and the kanthal double mesh, so they are the only two that I can speak on. I believe I spoiled myself using the duals first, because then I thought the single was underwhelming.

I had to crank the wattage to around 65w to get any flavor from the single mesh, and it only lasted me about a week..

The double mesh, however, has always been great, for me. I can start breaking these in at around 65-70w, and there is amazing flavor clarity, even at lower wattages. I use these coils daily at 80w-85w-90w, with the same juice I've vaped daily for years, and I love the performance, flavor, and vapor production of this coil and tank. It is truly my favorite prebuilt sub-ohm tank to date.

It is easy to disassemble, change coils, easy to clean. It is easy to fill, with its slide to fill top filling port (marked with a red dot.)

The only con that I can foresee so far, is that it may possibly slide open if thrown in a pocket and walking around a bunch, but if you keep an eye on it, it shouldn't.

I really can't think of much else to say about this tank, that hasn't been said already in other reviews. It is a truly great piece of gear, for beginners or vape vets alike, affordable, and I've found it to be amazingly reliable and resilient.

Bottom line: I love it. It's been awesome, for me. It may not be for everyone. Some may not like the size, or filling port, or may think it is too much airflow. But, as for my personal opinion, would I truly, honestly recommend this product? Heck yes, I would (and have) recommended it to everyone that has asked about it, and will continue to do so. I think it is absolutely awesome! *And, I do hope to come back and post thoughts on the triple and quad coils, and the stainless version of the single coil, when I am able to find them locally/test them.*

If you've made it this far, thank you for your time, and thank you for reading. Let me know what you all think in the comments below, and I hope to be back with many more reviews in the future!

VapingInTn

Attachments

• 15502871306056071317788480196584.jpg
    15502871306056071317788480196584.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread