Fresh off the newbie express!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glorious

Feb 27, 2018
Hello everyone, I've taken up vaping, (about 4 months ago) and am successully kicking a 28 year 2-3 pack a day cigarette addiction.
I can see how it's become a hobby for many people; and is becoming one for me as well. I have an interest in making my own juice. I look forward to learning from all yous!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi Glorious, welcome to ECF and vaping! Congrats on your quitting success! I was a 3 ppd smoker when I quit, it felt somewhat miraculous.

I love DIY as well, you may want to check out the DIY forum under the e-liquid forum tons of great information, helpful folks, and interesting ideas. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Anna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
If you do turn vaping into a hobby with rebuilding attys and DIY juice, its a whole new frontier of OMG's, personal successes and a much better experience. The day you sit down, build your first coil then take that first hit off of your coil, after your eyes roll back into place you'll never vape another factory coil again.....same result with DIY juice.
I dropped a 35 year habit overnight and that was 5 years ago with no where near the gear variety there is today...ego pen and clearo did the trick for my wife and I.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Hello everyone, I've taken up vaping, (about 4 months ago) and am successully kicking a 28 year 2-3 pack a day cigarette addiction.
I can see how it's become a hobby for many people; and is becoming one for me as well. I have an interest in making my own juice. I look forward to learning from all yous!

Hi Glorious Congratulations on quitting smoking! Glad you found the forum. I started vaping about the same time as you and started DIYing my own juice about a month and a half ago. I absolutely LOVE it! It’s a great hobby and fun to do at least I think so. I’m home all day every day with a chronic illness and making my own juice has been really great!

There’s so much to learn and everyone here is very helpful! So good luck and have fun!

sara

Glorious

Feb 27, 2018
20180227_214033.jpg
I figure I might as well just keep on posting here instead of making all kinds of new threads. I'm still getting used to how this site works and simplification is a good thing in that kinda situation; especially when it someone like me :rickroll:
I just dropped down to 3 on the niotine and have vaped this, plus probably just as much of other flavors since Monday afternoon. The nicotine was too much at 6 and making me sweat, but I wanted to chain vape like I would usually smoke.
Although I find myself moving away from tobaccos, that one is pretty good

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I just dropped down to 3 on the niotine and have vaped this, plus probably just as much of other flavors since Monday afternoon. The nicotine was too much at 6 and making me sweat, but I wanted to chain vape like I would usually smoke.
Welcome and glad you joined.
One shot flavors are starting to gain momentum for those interested in mixing their own and want to start out simple.
It's kind of difficult when you are still trying out new equipment and establishing your taste favorites. You could save some money by mixing one shots (OS). I found one shot mixing to be close to the flavor advertised on the bottle and can provide some adjustment of the strength (percentage) of flavor. OS Mixing also is a good introductory to DIY.
Might like to visit:
DIYorDIE Concentrates
One Shot Concentrates
Flavors - Gremlin - Gremlin DIY --- Known as "Gremlin DIY" = one shot?
Shipping Rates
Flavor Cartridge
30 mL

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread