Fresh off the sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADKodak

Jan 21, 2014
Gainesville, TX
Congrats on the switch. Best recommendation is to find a vape shop with knowledgable staff to help you through any issues. vaping has come a long way but you will have some issues arise and nothing beats face to face trouble shooting and answers. Take time to find a well made juice that you like. Many people call them "all day vapes" these are the flavors you don't mind tasting all day, citrus and sweet juices are always the most popular. Good luck and happy vaping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
Thank you. I've been researching and bought a couple bottles of the liquid online. Unfortunately the only stores I've found aren't really that close to me, but I guess it does make sense to make the time to visit one.

i say this to everyone new... check out mtbakervapor. cheapest E-juice i've ever found thats for sure. and it's got great quality to it also

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Thank you. I've been researching and bought a couple bottles of the liquid online. Unfortunately the only stores I've found aren't really that close to me, but I guess it does make sense to make the time to visit one.

Many of the stores in my area have "tasting" bars set up and you can sample the juices before you buy. Might be worth a trip for you if you can find one like that in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread