Fresh vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lio M

Feb 5, 2021
Netherlands
Good day,

My name is Lio and I got into vaping about 4 months ago. I live in Netherlands. I was a smoker for over 25 years so when I eventually decided to stop smoking, I found comfort in electrical vape systems.
Meanwhile I have bought over 40 mods and pod systems. I also have several rta, rda, rdta and about 15 tasteful rba.
I am a curious person who isn't afraid to try something new so I keep myself busy learning the world of ohms wire.
I decided to join this community after I been searching for the vaporesso luxe pm40 with same issue as I have. Battery drop with 5% every 20 puffs. I was glad when I read a review on the site with the same issue. It feel right for me to join the honest reviewer who answered to my call.
I hope to learn more from others experience so I can understand much better the vaping world.

Have a great day every day

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Welcome to ECF! There are many people here with vast knowledge. I have had so many questions answered and problems solved here over the years. I am using a wismec sinuous mod that drains batteries fast. I thought it was because my batteries are wearing out (been using them since end of 2019) , but I got 4 new batteries and the mod is draining the new batteries just the same. I vape between 7w to 10w. So I am not vaping at high watts. I am doing some research about it. Good luck to you!!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I found this review of your mod:
Vaporesso Luxe PM40 Review: A Truly Luxurious Pod Vape - Vaping360
this person says that even though the company says the battery is 1800mah, they found it to be closer to 1300-1400mah

“Cons
Overstated battery capacity at 1800 mAh (should be 1300-1400 mAh)
Overstated charge rate at 2 amps (should be 1.5 amps)”

I don’t know if that helps you in any way :)

Lio M

Feb 5, 2021
Netherlands
I found this review of your mod:
Vaporesso Luxe PM40 Review: A Truly Luxurious Pod Vape - Vaping360
this person says that even though the company says the battery is 1800mah, they found it to be closer to 1300-1400mah

“Cons
Overstated battery capacity at 1800 mAh (should be 1300-1400 mAh)
Overstated charge rate at 2 amps (should be 1.5 amps)”

I don’t know if that helps you in any way :)

Thank u for the information.
I have some pods systems with just 900 mah and 1000 mah. I can use them almost through the whole day. (8 to 9 hours) I have never complained about the battery going down so fast as the vaporesso luxe pm40.
I bought the vaporesso luxe pm40 because of the 1800 mah battery. I have expected to be able to enjoy the device longer than 900 or 1000 mah. I am not a high wattage user (18 watts). A 1800 mah battery (18 watts)that needs to be recharged every 5 hours or less, that ain't right. If u had told me that 1800 mah perform likely like a 500 mah, I would have never bought it. I don't like spending money on lies. Its more likely that the vaporesso luxe pm40 battery its under pressure the whole time, even when u don't use it.
I don't really believe that vaporesso would lie about their products or they would have been out of the business long time ago. No one likes to be mislead. Did vaporesso rush with the product and didn't test before releasing? When they found out about the battery issue why haven't they stop the sells of the issued batch. That is a big mistake because they could lose the trust from many customers.
We only hope that this problem will never happen again.

Lio M

Feb 5, 2021
Netherlands
Welcome to the ECF Lio. Lots of Good Information here.

How are things in the Netherlands when it comes to e-Cigarettes?

In Netherlands we prepare ourselves for the day when e cigarettes will be banned from use. They already started to ban vape products pictures from websites to be shown. The prices are pretty high so people prefer to buy their products from China like Aliexpress or few trusted usa websites.
In the cigarettes stores like post office where everyone could buy their liquid bottles and cigarettes are closed and no longer allowed to sell. U never know what to expect next from our government. One thing is for sure, we are under pressure and most likely that we won't be able to give our opinion one day.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
In Netherlands we prepare ourselves for the day when e cigarettes will be banned from use. They already started to ban vape products pictures from websites to be shown. The prices are pretty high so people prefer to buy their products from China like Aliexpress or few trusted usa websites.
In the cigarettes stores like post office where everyone could buy their liquid bottles and cigarettes are closed and no longer allowed to sell. U never know what to expect next from our government. One thing is for sure, we are under pressure and most likely that we won't be able to give our opinion one day.

That sounds a Lot like how Things are Starting to go here in the USA.

• Informative
Reactions: Lio M

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

That explains your mod stash in such a short period of time! Let's just hope your country doesn't make it illegal to have a stockpile of vape-related supplies after they implement a ban. Apparently that's what India's government did.

The Unfolding Tragedy of India’s Vape Prohibition
    A first-time violation can lead to a year in prison, and a $1,400-equivalent fine; additional offenses can mean all the way up to five years in prison, and a $7,000 fine. Such penalties include not only sales or distribution, but personal storage of devices or e-liquids—including having stockpiled them prior to the ban.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread