Friends, what kind of vape products are you using?

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
That's kinda hard to explain.

It's simply not human and very generic. Much like most articles and blog posts (same for magazines) written just to churn out content, but the author clearly has no actual experience or knowledge in the subject matter or very little. They just collect info and arrange it in an article even if the information is bunk, which describes AI generated drivel to a "T".

kEkaSJC.png
I’m impressed!!!

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Some of the most prominent Vape Brand include smok, known for its wide range of high-performance devices, and vaporesso, renowned for innovative technology and design in vaping hardware. These brands are leaders in the industry, catering to both beginners and experienced vapers.
Ya don't say? smh

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I am SO not saying a word about spending. I do not live in a glass house. :blush:

In fairness, my expenses are for four people over 12.5 years, but my numbers aren't far from the OPs.

Still a BOATLOAD (not the actual word I was thinking of) cheaper than what I'd have spent on smokes (69% cheaper, to be exact), but it's possible I at least slightly overspent. :oops:

"JU-UST a bit..."

At least it's gotten better lately. Yes, I intentionally left off the actual dollars. :lol:

1714784521681.png

Reactions: smacuser

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Still a BOATLOAD (not the actual word I was thinking of) cheaper than what I'd have spent on smokes (69% cheaper, to be exact), but it's possible I at least slightly overspent. :oops:
    http://somdcomputerguy.com/index.php?page=vape said:
    Guestimatedly so far, I've only spent about 3.83% of at least $25,034
    I figure if I quote my own page I minimize the chances of any grammar errors.. :greengrin:

jdrewry

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2011
    New Jersey
    If you're spending 350 dollars a month on vaping, you're either doing it wrong or just dumb as a rock and don't know better. I'm spending 35 dollars a month and if I went back to making my own juice, I'd only spend 10 dollars a month for my coils. If I switch over to my rebuildable tanks and make my own juice, I spend ZERO dollars a month.
    If this is a poll, I'd vote for the "Dumb as a rock" candidate.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    If you're spending 350 dollars a month on vaping, you're either doing it wrong or just dumb as a rock and don't know better. I'm spending 35 dollars a month and if I went back to making my own juice, I'd only spend 10 dollars a month for my coils. If I switch over to my rebuildable tanks and make my own juice, I spend ZERO dollars a month.

If this is a poll, I'd vote for the "Dumb as a rock" candidate.

Both fail to consider the "Conscious Decision" option, which includes personal justifications (exactly as one might expect from a vaper!).

{Queue soundtrack}

jdrewry

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2011
    New Jersey
    Hey .... be nice, I can't help it.

Here it is May already, and so far I have spent ZERO this year.

Something I've been curious about for the last few months...
    I thought new members had to have at least 5 posts in the "New Members, Introduce Yourself" Forum, before people can put posts in other forums. Did this rule change?

Last edited:

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    Something I've been curious about for the last few months...
    I thought new members had to have at least 5 posts in the "New Members, Introduce Yourself" Forum, before people can put posts in other forums. Did this rule change?
    Yeah, the last time they changed the forum software that rule disappeared. People talked about it, but it never came back.

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    If you drink premade beer and spend $5K a year, does that mean you're "drinking wrong" since you could make your own beer and spend $2K a year?

Nope.

If you smoke prefabricated cigarettes and spend $7K a year, does that mean you're "smoking wrong" since you could roll your cigarettes yourself and spend $1K a year?

Nope.

If you drive a car and spend $12K a year on expenses for that car, does that mean you're "traveling wrong" since you could just ride a bicycle and spend $500 a year?

Nope.

If you vape premade juice and spend $1K a year, does that mean you're "vaping wrong" since you could make your own juice for and spend $100 a year?

Nope.

If you vape premade coils and spend $800 a year, does that mean you're "vaping wrong" since you could make your own coils and use an RBA and spend $50 a year?

Nope.

If you vape so much that it costs you $500 a month, does that mean you're "vaping wrong" since you could just vape less and spend $80 a month?

Nope.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    ChatGPT (or similar AI) response spammer.
    Jeez.

My question is why. There's no money to be made by posting on ECF. These AI posts recently don't point you to a particular brand or a website. I don't see how they could be collecting information on what type of gear is popular. Could it be one of our own members doing it for fun? Or ChatGPT doing without being summoned to develop its human impersonation skills?

I don't do social media except for ECF. Are posts like that popping up everywhere.

Reactions: jdrewry

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Jeez.

My question is why. There's no money to be made by posting on ECF.

My guess is they are trying to gain acceptance by looking like a contributing member, then at a later time they will start posting links to their products/stores. Because you're right, otherwise it makes zero sense.

• Agree
    Reactions: DPLongo22

Users who are viewing this thread