Frisco ETA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GracieM

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
USA
I have been holding back spending my money from ordering more e-liquid hoping original Frisco will become available. It would be huge bummer to spend my money on other liquid and then see Frisco is back. I check site daily for it. I too would like to order more than 30ml of Frisco.

It would be greatly appreciated to have an idea on eta for original Frisco. Frisco is my absolute favorite but if it's not going to be sold for a long time, it would be very helpful to know. If it's very long time, I will then figure out other choices for my vaping. Thanks!

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I will keep the latest batch up on the site until it runs out, even after the new batch arrives. The current batch still tastes really good, it just isn't Frisco enough.

Like I said, though, folks. We'll have it in soon enough, we're just awaiting the sample to make sure everything is good to go!

Customs has been hell lately, but not a big deal. Everything just takes time and then it's eventually cleared.

Dream

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2011
Redondo Beach
The batch was already produced, right now I'm waiting on the arrival of a sample before it ships out to make sure everything is correct. I can't give a date, but the best I can do is give about a 2 week estimate.

Eric,

in another thread you mentioned that you recived a bunch of goodies... might that include the Frisco sample? If so, how is it?

:vapor:

CapableVapable

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
U.S.
So I finally gave in and got some of the "off" batch. Really, really not bad at all. If you ever got the VG Frisco when the PG was out of stock, it's pretty close to that flavor. Anyway, I'm a lot happier with it than I thought I would be. Could be the length of time that's passed since I had the real deal talking, but I would have to recommend it to anyone who is dying for their fix.

Dream

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2011
Redondo Beach
the off-batch isn't bad but lacks the cohesion and balance of good ole Frisco...The off-batch just doesn't cut the mustard as a primary vape IMO. There are better candidates for back-up primary (all-day-vape) juices from other vendors in the meantime while we're kept in the dark. Due to sheer lack of communication I've had to stock up on another high quality juice as a substitute. The only downside is that vaping this other juice gives off an unpleasant odor... oh, and it just happens to be ~33% more expensive.

It's all I can do... (to keep waiting for you)

until Frisco becomes available and sustainable, I vape the stinky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread