Status
Not open for further replies.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
You are our best story teller. You get all our biggest smiles and laughs.

That's a consolation prize compared to smartness. I got a 78 on my IQ test! That's a C+, nearly a B! Grade on the curve and that's nearly a 100 and you can't beat 100. That's pretty darn smart of you ask me. Can Rossum beat a 78?

PS: I'm not everyone's favorite story teller. I offend some people like you wouldn't believe!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
That's a consolation prize compared to smartness. I got a 78 on my IQ test! That's a C+, nearly a B! Grade on the curve and that's nearly a 100 and you can't beat 100. That's pretty darn smart of you ask me. Can Rossum beat a 78?

PS: I'm not everyone's favorite story teller. I offend some people like you wouldn't believe!
Oh I would believe, people are forgetting how to not be offended. I accept funny as being simply funny & not some sort of commentary.

Love the avatar btw.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

P.S. Funny is what people remember.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread