Status
Not open for further replies.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Hey everyone! There has been quite a sudden change in my life that has forced me to immediately go to zero nic.

I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!

It was definitely not planned or expected, but welcomed for sure. This year my husband & I will be married for 13 years. We just never had intentions of having children, but I guess these things happen for a reason. I'm definitely freaking out quite a bit because I have no idea what to do or anything. I've never really been around little kids much.

Then, with vaping, the zero mg is not satisfying at all, which sucks, but a small sacrifice for what I'm doing it for. I did order some from Purevapes with the TH & cold additive in peppermint, so maybe that will help some.

Man, I'm just a little overwhelmed and my world has been kinda turned upside down. Sure it might be weird seeing a pregnant woman vaping.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
omgosh!!

Here... you need..

this..
t4428.gif

and this...
t4526.gif

and this!!...
t2203.gif
(you'll need LOTS of that!)

LOL.. our first PIF BABY!!!
t8320.gif
I"m SO excited for you!!

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Thank you guys so much! It's hard because I have no friends or family that live around me. Plus, I'm just getting off anxiety meds, going through home renovation, have the flu, started to get morning sickness today, and next week I have to tell all the guys I work with that I'm pregnant. I have no idea about maternity leave or what I can or can't do at my job since it's a physically demanding job.

It's nice to know I have your guys' support because it's gonna be tough, but I know I can handle it. Just so much stuff to think about that I have never had to think about before, like, how am I going to afford everything, what about their college education, what parenting philosophy am I going to go with, just so much stuff!

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Well enjoy your nap... lol... you will be sleep deprived for the next.. oh, 20 years or so! :laugh: Enjoy it while you can!! As to advice, you've got more mothers and grands around here than a fully packed hen house.. so there won't be a shortage of great advice (and many different types to pick from too!) Just remember.. most important of all.. lots of love and hugs and kisses.. and you''ll make it through whatever comes your way. ♥

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Congratulations!! OMG!! YAY!

Yes, sleep now. Livi is almost 2...I haven't slept right in almost 2 years. SLEEP NOW. And sleep when the baby sleeps when he or she arrives. Nothing is more important, not the dishes, the TV show you wanted see, the "quiet time"...it's quiet while your sleeping...sleep! ;)

I'm so happy for you honey. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread