Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
A note about semantics. OP talks about leaking mods or battery devices throughout this thread. Mods don't leak e-liquid. tanks do. So don't blame the mods when a tank leaks. Anything that holds liquid has the potential to leak. There is generally a logical reason why a tank leaks. Its up to the user to learn why and how to correct the situation. Or you can just walk away a return back to smoking...

There are tutorial videos on You Tube that show how to trouble shoot a leaking tank. There are several members here willing to work with you when you are having problems. Just ask.
Where does this leak come from? You have a mod and tank, but the tank doesnt leak whatsoever, where is it coming from?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Where does this leak come from? You have a mod and tank, but the tank doesnt leak whatsoever, where is it coming from?

If e-liquid is on a mod, but the tank isn't leaking, then logically, the e-liquid could only get on the mod while the tank was being filled, and not all of the juice got into the tank

Sent from my XT1765 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
If e-liquid is on a mod, but the tank isn't leaking, then logically, the e-liquid could only get on the mod while the tank was being filled, and not all of the juice got into the tank

Sent from my XT1765 using Tapatalk
It was sort of a riddle. Its leaking from the bottle inside a squonk mod[emoji3]

Reactions: HigherStateD

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I'm old enough to remember when lighters weren't exactly plug and play. That was before propane. Fiddling with burnt wicks. Running out of fuel. Flint dying on you. Matches just seemed so simple and foolproof.

I so hated Zippo lighters. And they were a lot better than the cheap ones, but they were still fiddly. As someone who always smoked outdoors AND had long hair, I hated matches too. ( you can shield a match from the wind Or hold your hair back, but you can’t do both at the same time) If Bic hadn’t come along I probably would have quit decades before I did.

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2019
London
I so hated Zippo lighters. And they were a lot better than the cheap ones, but they were still fiddly. As someone who always smoked outdoors AND had long hair, I hated matches too. ( you can shield a match from the wind Or hold your hair back, but you can’t do both at the same time) If Bic hadn’t come along I probably would have quit decades before I did.

Ah the good old original Bic. I remember when disposable gas lighters came around and they cost a fair bit. A lot were also pants. I was stationed in Germany, called West Germany at that time, with the Army and came across the Bic disposable. They cost 1 Deutsche Mark which was 30p British money, compared to maybe £2 for a pants disposable in Britain. That's a considerable difference. I would go home on leave with my pockets full of them and hand them out like sweeties. The cheap alcohol I kept for myself. Of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread