Frustrated, soon to be, Vapor (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

synr

Jan 13, 2010
Moorhead, MN
Hey all,

I Recently bought a 'Fifty-One'. I swiftly made the switch and was analog free for about 2 days. Then I ran out of carts. I ended up back on analogs for a couple days. I work strange hours, so it can be difficult to get to a store during business hours. Finally, I bought a pack of 5 carts and was back on track again. I think the 5 pack of carts lasted about 4 days for me (I smoke 10 - 15 analogs/day). I was told that these carts = 2 packs. :confused: One of the carts ran dry after 5-6 hours!? Frustrated with the FiftyOne, I ordered a 510.

Thankfully, I was able to return the FiftyOne for a full refund. Back to analogs :(, anxiously awaiting my 510.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I got a 510 and vape pretty much all day. I have to refill a few times a day but the juice is lasting forever it seems. I'm using the spring mod I found in the modders section and it made my carts go alot further between refills. Good luck with your vaping and if you have any problems there is an answer somewhere on this forum. I haven't had a problem go unanswered yet. This furum is very informative and the people are very nice.

FizzleFisch

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Lake Travis - Texas
Synr,

It's my opinion that the 510 is one of the best e-cigs with which a new vapor'er can launch their early vaping objectives. It's what I used (Joye510). Over time, I've also chaperoned a variety of other folks (former-smokers) to the great world of vaping with the J510s.

If you can manage to equip yourself with a couple of these PV devices, along with a few bottles of juice you like... then let me tell you my friend... you are in like Flynt! :thumbs:

I get the feeling you've already made that most amazing turn! :w00t: :D

cheers,
fisch ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread