Frustration with vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asylum119

Sep 6, 2013
Aus
When I started before buying from a new source that sells hardware I first checked if they sell the eGo then I would go to joyetech to see if they are an authorized dealer Joyetech brand offline electronic cigarette shops

If not on the list then I assumed a lesser quality and moved on.

And yes google "site:http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com insert-vendors-name-here" should narrow down the frustration.

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Last edited:

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Canvape is my favorite supplier and has been for a while. I don't know how good their CS is because i have yet to need it. OTOH, bottles containing flavorings are not full either and look similar to the one in your picture. I make my own juice so I don't know about the pre-mixed juices. Best of luck with it!

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
MOST vendors consider "DOA" as being "damage noted upon opening";ie., parts missing, cracked/broken glass, etc.
IF you filled a tank....THEN noticed it was leaking....it's now considered "used"; thus, no return/exchange.... And MANY vendors state a caveat to this effect in their ads....It's basically done for (they'll say....) health reasons - potential spread of disease/contamination...so the vendor is really just doing a "CYA" (Cover Your A**)....
Not trying to play devil's advocate....just my:2c: FWIW....
Sorry you had a bum steer the first time out....PLEASE DON'T let this sour to to vaping in general!! There are LOTS of GREAT on-line and B&M vendors who practically bow at the ankles to please!!
Ask around on the Forum!! You WILL find vaping Nirvana!!:D
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread