frustration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randybu80

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
Sonora, California, United States
ok, I think ive been vaping for 2 months now. I was a 2 pack a day smoker the last 3 weeks ive gone through 3 packs its really amazing. today i had half a analog im stoked on that but i just dont seem to be getting "it" from my vapping today im using a 24mg juice i have espresso and chocolate i mix up a mocha. im vaping on a 510 with a spring mod. ive got a pt on the way but in the mean time ugh. maybe with the spring mod i need to change the poly fill plug? its looking a little compacted. i want to clean my atty but dont have a back up while this dries. i dont want to open that unopened pack of analogs. im just going through it today. anyone out there feeling me?:confused:

jiveman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
usa
it's tough. if you put in the work to go about a week without analogs, even if you crave one, and just continue to vape, you'll notice you'll finally detach yourself from the need of a regular cigarette.

doesn't always last though. i've gone 3 months without the thought for an analog, but then the convenience of vaping was gone for one day, and i had to go buy a pack to make it through a hectic work schedule.

i've since been faced with the question of "cig" or "ecig", just about every day this past week. i choose the ecig but as soon as stress hits at work, analogs are back out.

it's not a huge deal though, if you're at home, it's very easy to abstain from analogs, when you're at work, that's another story.

ecigs are frustrating, no doubt. some day they just don't perform well. other days they're amazing.

if you can, my only advice is to check your liquids. if you have any other kind laying around, try to give that a vape and see if you get any better results. some of my liquids don't perform great even if they're high nicotine content.

otherwise, try dripping. 3 drops on an atty, brand new if available. all attys are different so that's tough also. some of my new ones aren't performing well, they've got a very "airy" inhale that isn't quit doin' it for me.

just don't give up on the process. eventually you'll start to get used to it. it takes time, and sometimes a bit of luck.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
i want to clean my atty but dont have a back up while this dries.

1st, order yourself some more attys. They do wear out, and you'll want spares on hand.

2nd, you can do a quick soak/flush with PGA or vodka, then blow that out, then drip a couple drops directly onto the bridge. You'll taste the alcohol as it burns off when you take a drag, but you can just blow that out without inhaling.

I haven't tried a spring mod. I use a drip tip now. But when I was still using cartridges, I found that the density of the filling made a big difference, and getting it just right, so it properly fed the bridge, but didn't leak (much) was sometimes a challenge -- particularly if, like me, you switch juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread