The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

[FTDB] FastTech DataBase

Discussion in 'FastTech' started by jangrewe, Nov 4, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jangrewe

jangrewe Full Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Berlin, Germany
    I'm buying loads of mods and atomizer at FastTech, but i've always hated their categorization/search function: you find a nice mod and go looking for a matching atomizer, but their site doesn't allow you to filter for e.g. "23 mm" and "black"...

This annoyed me so much that i went ahead an built a tool that scrapes all vaping-related product pages and inserts the relevant specs into a database, and then i added a light and fast webinterface with filtering and search on top of it.

If anyone wants to have a look, google "FastTech DataBase" and it should be the second result. (i'm not allowed to link to it, sorry!)

Let me know if you have any feature requests or ideas for improvement, but be aware that i can only work with the data that FastTech provides on their site, so no magic like showing you the manufacturer ;-)

2. Woofer

Woofer Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2014
    PA, SK, CA
    Excellent, thanks so much, hope it goes well for you! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.