• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Funky Drip Tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.
Good luck getting a Trippy Tip.

What I want to know is if there will ever be any Ming Tips available again?

Wasn't so hard....I got 2 my first night (Saturday) and another one last night:

scaled.php

scaled.php

xnUkZ.jpg

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
If there's two things I know, it's that I love being funky, and I have an unhealthy obsession for drip tips. It lead Ripple and I to scour the earth for the elusive Tie Dye Mings from CherryVapes. They look amazing, but as you can see, they have a habit of breaking at the O'ring and becoming useless within a couple days. Not a bad way to Blow over $40.00 but I lost the funkiest tips around :(

Photo on 2012-04-02 at 15.12.jpg

Madagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2009
AB, Canada
If there's two things I know, it's that I love being funky, and I have an unhealthy obsession for drip tips. It lead Ripple and I to scour the earth for the elusive Tie Dye Mings from CherryVapes. They look amazing, but as you can see, they have a habit of breaking at the O'ring and becoming useless within a couple days. Not a bad way to Blow over $40.00 but I lost the funkiest tips around :(

View attachment 88870

From what I read in a thread that I cannot now locate Cherry Vapes tips have a lifetime warranty. I am just going from hearsay but the person said they contacted them and were offered replacements. I am not sure if they still make the tie dye to replace with but it should be worth your while to send Cherry Vapes a email.

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
From what I read in a thread that I cannot now locate Cherry Vapes tips have a lifetime warranty. I am just going from hearsay but the person said they contacted them and were offered replacements. I am not sure if they still make the tie dye to replace with but it should be worth your while to send Cherry Vapes a email.

Thanks for.the tip! Pun intended. I'll give them a dingle

Sent from my Galaxy

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
Not a bad way to Blow over $40.00 but I lost the funkiest tips around :(
View attachment 88870

I have one f those, been consistently using the same one for almost 3 weeks now.... still hasn't snapped.

but i did loose two pawns due to dropping my mod.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread