Funnies

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
Conservative party game:
Liberals always like to consider themselves bastions of tolerance. So push the boundaries with this little game, as personally tested with enormous success by your author. buy your kids a pack of those realistic fake cigarettes which puff out dust at the end so it looks like your kid is really smoking. Tell them not to be too obvious about it, but next time you find yourself at a social engagement where kids mix with grown ups, get them to wander around "smoking" nonchalantly as if it's something they do all the time. For maximum impact, you could even have them come up to you and say, "Dad/Mom. You got a cigarette?" "Sure son," you can reply, retrieving a fake cigarette from a real pack and "lighting" it for them. The important thing is to make absolutely no comment and act as if this is all the most normal behavior in the world. Relish the liberals' tension and discomfort as they agonize over how best to confront you over your disgracefully lax parenting. It really is about as fun as fun gets.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Conservative party game:
Liberals always like to consider themselves bastions of tolerance. So push the boundaries with this little game, as personally tested with enormous success by your author. buy your kids a pack of those realistic fake cigarettes which puff out dust at the end so it looks like your kid is really smoking. Tell them not to be too obvious about it, but next time you find yourself at a social engagement where kids mix with grown ups, get them to wander around "smoking" nonchalantly as if it's something they do all the time. For maximum impact, you could even have them come up to you and say, "Dad/Mom. You got a cigarette?" "Sure son," you can reply, retrieving a fake cigarette from a real pack and "lighting" it for them. The important thing is to make absolutely no comment and act as if this is all the most normal behavior in the world. Relish the liberals' tension and discomfort as they agonize over how best to confront you over your disgracefully lax parenting. It really is about as fun as fun gets.

Love it ! You know that might make " mainstream " " news " , whoever would do it might end up with threats and child services attacking them, people all around the country having a mouthful to say lol

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Love it ! You know that might make " mainstream " " news " , whoever would do it might end up with threats and child services attacking them, people all around the country having a mouthful to say lol

yes, it is an unfortunate fact ----
in this day and age -
with the world in the state that it is in ------
governments are more concerned with telling us how to raise our children
than they are trying to govern !!!! sad really -----
and people everywhere are too concerned with other people's business, and not taking care of their own lives properly -----

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
Hi Blu,

Long time no type -!! hahahaha

you caould maybe use an electronic for this game !! hahahahaha

Haven't been around cuz... Had a ding-dong of a stroke on march 8. that meant 11 days in ICU and months in rehab. am home now and coping. left side paralized so it's one-handed typing and it reallly sucks. lots of typos, sorry

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
OMG Blu,
my friend, my buddy,
my partner in crime !!!!!!!!!!!

I have missed you soooooooooooo much,

now you are back we can be bad, and norty, and really have some fun again ----

and don't worry about typo's, I do them all the time anyways - hahahahah

I hope you are getting a little stronger each day-

and come to play with me, we will laugh a lot,
it is the best medicine Blu-

lets show them all what bad girls we can be !!!!!!!!!
:pervy::pervy::pervy::drool::shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread