RDA Fused Clapton hitting weak on Limitless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan011z

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2015
Claremont, California
Sup guys,
I just got a limitless mod for my K24 and put on a dual fused clapton @ .22 ohms and it hits so weak.

I mean the ohm calculator said .22 ohms @ 3.7v equates to 62w ish but it still feels cooler than 62w on my vw reg box.

I am kind confused right now and was thinking how low do I have to go to get a nice warm vape.

By the way if someone can please calculate this for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Fused Clapton 32g wrapped around 2x26g, 5 wraps. Dual coil. 2.5mm ID

I am aiming for something around 0.15-0.17.

P.s. My battery is Imren 40A 3200mah.

Last edited:

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
I'm no expert, so take that into account here…I don't believe mech mods have the horsepower to ramp up a Clapton coil very quickly, toss that build on a regulated device and you'll likely experience much better performance…but you likely know this.

EDIT: And like Rex said, don't blow yourself up.

Reactions: Dan011z

Dan011z

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2015
Claremont, California
I'm no expert, so take that into account here…I don't believe mech mods have the horsepower to ramp up a Clapton coil very quickly, toss that build on a regulated device and you'll likely experience much better performance…but you likely know this.

Ah thats true...
Forgot about that part..
I guess I should go a little lower to force more power?

Mrez

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New Jersey, United States
32 gauge around parallel 26's is alot of metal to heat up. Try fusing with 36 gauged wire and up, your results will be better. I use fused coils on my mechs, with 26 gauge kanthal or ni80 being my go to coils on my mechs. That said, I've found the same coils preform differently on regulated vrs mechs. I prefer my mech for the most part and only use a regulated device with a tank rta when I'm driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread