Status
Not open for further replies.

cba191

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Salt Lake City
Ok, I'm feelin pretty stupid. I am absolutely loving the platinum sr in a tank. I'm on the 2nd tankful and the flavor is awesome. I thought I'd try the fusion on another mod. I get it all filled put it on the low profile 510 adaptor, put it on the wench, and nothing. Absolutely no airflow. The adaptor blocks the carto hole I think. I tried the other adaptor, and nothing. Am I missing something?

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
If you put the adapter on the PV first, then screw on your Fusion it will leave enough for the holes to breath and work perfectly, if you do it the opposite way and put the adapter on the fusion first then screw to the mod it will trap the airflow, hope that helps

That's how I do it. Put the adapter on the mod first, THEN screw on the Fusion. No cartomizer beats the taste of a Fusion IMO.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Hiya cba:) The fusions have a lil' higher up center post, hence why they don't work with "stealth" adapters. If you use one of the adjustable ones(screw in center), you won't have any issues. I also find that with the right tweeking, you get an adjustable draw!! I say try a regular adapter from IKV with those fusions. When you do, the performance will greatly outweigh the "look of adapter" Hope that helps:headbang:

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
There is a bunch of 801 stealth adapters out there. I got mine from avid but there are others that are cheaper...... and you WILL love the Fusions

I love the platinums I got. Will the fusions work with other stealth adaptors?

i use tanks. A regular adapter would just make it ridiculously long. Just gonna unload em on the classies. (if I don't lose too much on the deal)

DON'T !!!!

2e04fcb0-1.jpg

Again avidvaper and seveal others have the 801 stealth, I have two and they work perfectly.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
That's how I do it. Put the adapter on the mod first, THEN screw on the Fusion. No cartomizer beats the taste of a Fusion IMO.

Agreed, I dont know why people are so against adding an adapter or whoever came up with they dont look good on a Mod, I happen to think they look cool on some set ups and sometimes they even make the airflow better, they sure do come in darn handy at times too, especially for the Fusions, but to each there own I guess, Oh, and FUSION ROCK !

cba191

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Salt Lake City
It was said several times in this thread. Screw the adapter on the mod first and then the fusion onto the adapter to the point where it is snug and air holes are still exposed.

Or use an adapter that has an open center post (Avid, among others...)

I've already said and it's been made clear that I the Ikenvape stealth adapters will not work. That is what I have. How I screw it in is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread