Status
Not open for further replies.

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
As hopefully many have you have noticed, we run small contests regularly and would like to continue and maybe even expand on these. We have always used the same format with numbered posts, but I would appreciate if some of the members here can give me some new ideas so we could switch it up a bit. A fellow supplier on ECF has shared a number generator program he owns and there are certainly contest possibilities there. Any ideas that anyone can share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Taras

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I have always loved your contests... even though I seem to keep missing out on them lately... :facepalm: LOL!!

And as the old saying goes: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!" :thumb:

The only thing I can say is that they DO seem to be over more quickly than I remember... Maybe you could have more posts in between the winning ones?? Like 15, 30, 45?? At least it would drag things out a little longer... :D

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
Your contests are great! I'm not just saying that based upon the last two of them. Thank again. Maybe a good contest would be not to have a random drawing, but have a trivia question, story writing, or some type of creative contest. It's fun crossing your fingers and praying. It worked for me, but maybe having us "work" for it makes for good competition. Just a suggestion. I personally have fun with your contest, using my hand speed and good internet connection to post as fast as I can. I hope I didn't give my strategy away. LOL

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Your contests are great! I'm not just saying that based upon the last two of them. Thank again. Maybe a good contest would be not to have a random drawing, but have a trivia question, story writing, or some type of creative contest. It's fun crossing your fingers and praying. It worked for me, but maybe having us "work" for it makes for good competition. Just a suggestion. I personally have fun with your contest, using my hand speed and good internet connection to post as fast as I can. I hope I didn't give my strategy away. LOL

Yeah, and then there's those of us with DIALUP! Ain't no strategy in the country that fixes that! Just saying... :) ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread