Future Mods from Super T... !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
I was admiring the pics to the Schockwave, which lead into admiring my PP 18,500 back, and every Super T mod out there, in return...

Eventually I started day-dreaming about mods; the future of mods... Models to come, and I wondered, and wondered...

Back to reality now, I am desperate and need, say, a bit of an insight somewhat into what the future might bring at Super T...

So, please David... Could you share bits and pieces of what you have in mind... !?

Please, please... Tell us something.

Once you mentioned you would love to make some special mod for the 14,500, as an idea; What about the top-feeder you once had in mind...

Please, tell us something.

My curiosity for the mods to come DOES literally hurt !!! And I know others out there would also love to know.

=)

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I have a feeling that we might not see any new mods for a while, but obviously that is just a guess. My reasoning for thinking so, is that he already has 4 mods that he cant keep up with demand on, and now the shockwave that is probably gonna be the same way, if he finds time in between all that for another mod, I would be very surprised, but that doesnt stop us from dreaming.

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
Interesting PV find. I wonder what Super-T has up their sleeve?

The Simplicity:

1. the state, quality, or an instance of being simple

2. freedom from complexity, intricacy or division into many parts

WTF !?

Is a new Super T masterpiece coming... !?

David please tell us something more... I am going "nux" !!!

:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread