Oolong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Orange County, CA
www.janhalili.com
Krankberry by Fuzion Vapor

IMG_20130203_155924_zps59bbb50c.jpg

I made the rounds to local shops once again, and wandered into Pure Vapor in Walnut, CA. Great staff who were very knowledgeable on the cool and hip mods during conversation as evidenced by the Chi-Yous and Caravelas sitting on the table behind the counter.

As always, I ask to sample any exclusive juices a shop might have. While I don't know if Pure Vapor is the only local b&m shop that carries Fuzion Vapor (also sold on their website) juices, I don't believe I've seen their product in other local shops.

Anyway, I was impressed. Very strong, tasty flavors that really come through. I'm looking forward to reviewing Endless Summer and Unicorn Blood (not in stock in my nic level at the store) in the future.

But back to Krankberry. It's a 65/35 mix (like all Fuzion Vapor), and only $7 for a 10 ml bottle. While it's not priced as a "premium" juice, it delivers the great flavor, and exceeds many pricier lines. Their e-shop offers a flavor shot for a small upcharge and even cooling agent for this particular flavor.

Krankberry is a unique Blueberry flavor with a dab of cranberry (kranberry?) that would make a great cocktail. Using my eBaron dripper, I was getting plenty of flavor in the inhale and great flavor on the vape-out. As far as fruity flavors go, it's right up there with Monkey Juice as one of my preferred lines. I'm a fan of the applicator as well, making it a breeze to refill my dripper (see below).

IMG_20130203_155953_zps24c8cf28.jpg

Overall, Fuzion Vapor is doing it right. A great mix of flavors and nothing cliche. I love the bottles they use, and Shane puts obvious care into crafting his flavors. Plus he's got a sense of humor. Exhibit A – the graphic used for Unicorn Blood juice on their website:

unicorn-blood_zps6f508cf8.jpeg

Recommended :thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread