DreamingButterfly81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Muncie, Indiana
60pg/40vg
16mg nic

This one has made my list of All Day Vapes :) Very nice fresh Apple Pie inhale, wonderful bakery spices! The Apple is an underdone, its never really prominent but yet its there, if that makes sense lol. Throat hit is awesome, with graham cracker coming in on the exhale. Lots and lots of nice thick vapor, which is consistent in all the Fuzion Vapor flavors I've tried so far.

I recommend this to bakery flavor fans, and anyone who likes graham crackers lol :)

ghostdeini

Aug 4, 2012
CT
I got this as part of a sampler pack, and I threw it in my atomizer... I can definitely taste the bakery flavors, but the website says he adds gingko biloba to the mix -- and I can definitely taste that. I'd say that people looking for a pure graham cracker/apple pie flavor should look elsewhere... but someday I'll work up the courage to try it in a vivi nova and see if that odd gingko taste is less prominent.

I highly recommend XTC and The Edge from fuzion if you enjoy fruity candy flavors. Great stuff from a small business with a cool owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread