• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

fuZion Vapor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Hah, looks like Shane is no longer doing first class shipping hence the high price....too bad, now it is the same price as juicy vapor for shipping and I am really needing a fix of ecto plasma! Gonna have to grab some as soon as they have a sale.

They're having quite the sale right now, 30.54% off, or something along those lines. I just ordered 2 70ml bottles of ecto plasma, and I've never even tried the stuff haha. I had to make it worth the $42 in shipping though..

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
They're having quite the sale right now, 30.54% off, or something along those lines. I just ordered 2 70ml bottles of ecto plasma, and I've never even tried the stuff haha. I had to make it worth the $42 in shipping though..

It cost you $42 for shipping?? What method did you choose? I chose the $16 priority box, but I only got 70mls :p You are hardcore......but it you don't like it, shoot me a PM ;)

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
It cost you $42 for shipping?? What method did you choose? I chose the $16 priority box, but I only got 70mls :p You are hardcore......but it you don't like it, shoot me a PM ;)

Brad recommended I use express international packaging, it costs more, but has has better results in getting there in a timely fashion.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
Brad recommended I use express international packaging, it costs more, but has has better results in getting there in a timely fashion.

i see, in the past he used to charge $30 for express so i used to use it, he is right, it will probably show up in 5 days :)

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
His Chuck Norris Blood E-juice taste exactly like those creme saver candies.

BCCE3265.JPG

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
His Chuck Norris Blood E-juice taste exactly like those creme saver candies.

BCCE3265.JPG

That is funny, the strawberry flavoring he uses really turns me off, I wish i tasted those things! I have some gumby blood in my DID clone right now.......so many clouds I think it is going to rain in here.......

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
That is funny, the strawberry flavoring he uses really turns me off, I wish i tasted those things! I have some gumby blood in my DID clone right now.......so many clouds I think it is going to rain in here.......

Haha, I'm really liking the gumby blood too, but I can't seem to get any throat hit out of it, which severely limits my ability to vape it a lot.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
Haha, I'm really liking the gumby blood too, but I can't seem to get any throat hit out of it, which severely limits my ability to vape it a lot.

you know, that is the weirdest thing! Mine is very light on throat hit as well......and the bottle he sent me to review (which was supposed to be 12mg) almost ripped my throat out......I am wondering if he changed it up after seeing the review or he sent me the wrong (higher) mg content.....

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
you know, that is the weirdest thing! Mine is very light on throat hit as well......and the bottle he sent me to review (which was supposed to be 12mg) almost ripped my throat out......I am wondering if he changed it up after seeing the review or he sent me the wrong (higher) mg content.....

I'm not too sure, I normally vape 18mg, so I ordered his 16mg assuming it would be close enough, but I get virtually no throat hit at all, it's the first juice I've had with no throat hit, and I was surprised by how unsatisfying it is. Still tastes awesome though haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread