Fuzzy Navel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
I just got a sample of fuzzy navel in my order that I received today. First off I have to say that this is a flavor I never would have ordered. From my receipt it looks like Terri put it in, and I think Terri must be psychic or something. It is really good. I have tried a little bit in a cart with a standard 510 battery and a little dripped on an atty with a 5v pass-through. It is good either way. I may have to order a bigger bottle in the near future.

eikon

slave to the comma
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Fuzzy Navel
3 oz Orange juice
3 oz Peach Schnapps
Combine ingredients and pour over ice in a tall glass. Garnish with orange slice.

I got a sample of Fuzzy Navel in my order also. Really Really Good!!! tastes like the real thing. just so happens to be the first thing i ever got drunk on... hummmm, memories... think i need to go to the market... Cheers!!

ps: requesting samples would be cheating :p

Last edited:

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
LOL

Sorry, but there are so many flavors that are obviously devised from American lollies etc and I have no idea what they are.

No sorry need be directed to me. Quite often I tend to be a wiseazz without thinking so just overlook me or give me a smack upside the head when ya think I may be needing it. :)

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Fuzzy Navel
3 oz Orange juice
3 oz Peach Schnapps
Combine ingredients and pour over ice in a tall glass. Garnish with orange slice.

I got a sample of Fuzzy Navel in my order also. Really Really Good!!! tastes like the real thing. just so happens to be the first thing i ever got drunk on... hummmm, memories... think i need to go to the market... Cheers!!

ps: requesting samples would be cheating :p

I would have to add 3 ozs. of PGA to that drink. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread