FV Ice Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwm

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Arkansas
Okay, where is it?:confused: Someone took it all????? Are we getting more??? I'm looking everywhere for my French Vanilla Ice Cream - don't see liquid, don't see carts..........was trying to place an order and can't find it! Please, please don't say you have run out! :(Oh no! I know a lot of people here don't like it, so I thought, ah ha....more for me! Welllll, SOMEONE else likes it! Ha! Hopefully more will be in soon?:confused:

bostonwhaler16

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
york pa
i would have thought adrelynn would have posted something more like this as usual

Various species of carp have been domesticated and reared as food fish across Europe and Asia for thousands of years. These various species appear to have been domesticated independently, as the various domesticated carp species are native to different parts of Eurasia. For example, the Common carp Cyprinus carpio are originally from Central Europe.[4] Several carp species (collectively known as Asian carp) were domesticated in East Asia. Carp that are originally from South Asia, for example catla (Gibelion catla), rohu (Labeo rohita) and mrigal (Cirrhinus cirrhosus), are known as Indian carp. Their hardiness and adaptability have allowed domesticated species to be propagated all around the world.

Jeff78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Weatherford, OK
www.ninecollective.com
i would have thought adrelynn would have posted something more like this as usual

Various species of carp have been domesticated and reared as food fish across Europe and Asia for thousands of years. These various species appear to have been domesticated independently, as the various domesticated carp species are native to different parts of Eurasia. For example, the Common carp Cyprinus carpio are originally from Central Europe.[4] Several carp species (collectively known as Asian carp) were domesticated in East Asia. Carp that are originally from South Asia, for example catla (Gibelion catla), rohu (Labeo rohita) and mrigal (Cirrhinus cirrhosus), are known as Indian carp. Their hardiness and adaptability have allowed domesticated species to be propagated all around the world.

Still don't see them on the Red Lobster menu, so it isn't an edible fish to me :)

bostonwhaler16

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
york pa
adrenlyyn writes acutally the red lobster menu items contain fewer then 500 calories and less then 15 grams of fat.... serving fresh fish mainly salmon talapia mahi mahi and reginal species like pike and walleye...

no carp currently maybe someday if enough people like adrenlynn that like it start a petition or something it would be added.. maybe rotting carp can be found on alibaba as a fish delicacy in china or russia???

i am still wating on her video on how to not suck juice out of bad cartomizers, her technique using a long and slow maybe what the people are looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread