Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
[h=2]G2 Vapor- caRnY4[/h] Filed under: E-Juice Reviews and Ratings — Leave a comment
December 4, 2013

First up… if you stare at the above image long enough, not only will you be haunted by faces of evil clowns in your sleep while miniature gremlins in the waking world stand on your chest and steal the breath out of your lungs, but you’ll also notice that “RY4″ is cleverly hidden in the name of G2 Vapor’s caRnY4 e-liquid. For those of you who aren’t super-charged, no-life-having vape geeks like myself, RY4 is essentially the most popular of the “original” E-juice flavors. It stand for Ruyan #4 and, at it’s base, is more or less a tobacco flavor with a touch of caramel and vanilla. As simple as this sounds, there have been RY4 competitions at vape meets/conventions, on vaping-related websites, and many other venues, and there exist innumerable variations in the subtleties of this complex flavor blend. Tobacco is one of the most difficult, if not the most difficult, flavor to nail in the world of E-juice flavoring. The problem is, of course, that no actual burning takes place in the vaping process (unless your atomizer is dying or your wick is drying out). Tobacco and burning tobacco consist of very different tastes, smells, inhalation properties, etc. This is simply an impossible obstacle to overcome, as far as I’ve seen, but G2 Vapor has pushed this part of the industry forward and established a new measuring stick.

G2 Vapor’s addition to the world of RY4 E-juices, aptly names caRnY4, immediately announces itself to the senses (both olfactory and taste) with the pleasant essence of a jar of fresh, perfectly humidified, golden Virginia cigarette tobacco. When I was still a smoker, I was also a connoisseur of the many, many variations of tobacco (or at least I like to imagine that I was). There used to be a brand of loose cigarette tobacco called Three Castles, which came in a vacuum-sealed package imported from England (for some reason, Virginia tobacco grows best and produces the smoothest smoke when it is grown in England… go figure it out). Three Castles rolling tobacco was a 50/50 blend of both Turkish tobacco… that would be real Turkish tobacco, not the few molecules of reconstituted Turkish-seed tobacco you’ll find (through a magnifying glass) in American Camel cigarettes… and English-grown Golden Virginia tobacco. While this company was still available at my local Tobacconist, I smoked nothing else... (Click here to read the rest of my article.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread