petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Soooooo....

We get home from dinner and my wife says she doesn't feel good, and about 10 minutes later, she runs to the bathroom puking. I instantly grab the lysol and start spraying. About 20 minutes later, my 2 year old starts puking ALL over the place. More lysol. 5 hours and a can and a half of lysol later, I finally have a chance to sit down. I pick up my mod, take a puff.

And almost instantly puke. In my frantic cleaning and disinfecting, i forgot that my mod was sitting in the living room, collecting some lovely mists of lysol. Lysol is NOT fit for vaporizing...just in case you were curious.

newvaper92

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Jackson, Michigan
I did similar once with a tank... Left it in the center console of my car... For a week or so...in the summer... With a couple Yankee Candle car jar fresheners I *thought* were spent...let's just say pink sands and coconut bay- 1. Do not mix well, and 2. Do not provide a pleasant flavor when vaped. Blegh. Ended up tossing the coil, washing the rest of the tank, and to this day I swear I can taste it anytime I've vaped off of that tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread