The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Gamucci Disposable e-cigar US?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by GoldenP51, Feb 9, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GoldenP51

GoldenP51 Full Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Is there anywhere I can get a couple of these in the US? I'm thinking about buying some for my friends for a special occasion...I've looked online and the gamucci site is pretty much useless as it doesn't tell me where or if I can get them in the US and I can't buy them from gamucci's site.

Maybe order them from overseas? :confused:

2. NightFlyer

NightFlyer Full Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Memphis TN
    Was that the brand that i read that the Pilot Service Stations (Truck Stops) were going to start carrying?

3. Elle

Elle Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    from what i've read here gamucci's don't seem very well regarded... i'm new also so i can't speak from personal experience, but a lot of people seem to like jantyusa.com and puresmoker.com

i personally just ordered from epuffer.com, but if puresmoker wasn't out of stock i would have ordered from there, based on all the good feedback i've heard and the fair prices.

4. GoldenP51

GoldenP51 Full Member

Feb 8, 2009
    I'm buying them for fun one-time uses, not daily. The Gamucci disposable e-cigar seems to have pretty good reviews besides its higher price point.

I don't know if they are going to be offered at Pilot stations...that would be really cool though! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.