20130317_160529.jpg

FINALLY cleaning out the vaping safe..

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Ah yes, the toys, the juice, the accessories we thought were gonna be so great. Now on the trash heap of despair. Such a shame. Try to remember the successes that came with them. I ordered five HHV juices when I had them for the first time. I waited the ridiculous "steep time" the loyal HHV folks told me to. Anticipating greatness, I finally reached the two week mark! First juice into my T2, Gollum...ugh, like death in a plastic tank. Then, cinful pear...worst thing I have ever vaped. I came within an ace of dumping the lot of it to save my tongue.

Then, almost without hope and out of duty to proceed, I loaded up some Dark Horse.

And there she was, like a first kiss you never forget, the juice all other new juices would be measured against and nearly all found to be wanting. Still a staple of my juicing today and the cornerstone of my love of HHV. I threw away the first two without ceremony or tears, however...

cherrycakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Scranton, PA
Ah yes, the toys, the juice, the accessories we thought were gonna be so great. Now on the trash heap of despair. Such a shame. Try to remember the successes that came with them. I ordered five HHV juices when I had them for the first time. I waited the ridiculous "steep time" the loyal HHV folks told me to. Anticipating greatness, I finally reached the two week mark! First juice into my T2, Gollum...ugh, like death in a plastic tank. Then, cinful pear...worst thing I have ever vaped. I came within an ace of dumping the lot of it to save my tongue.

Then, almost without hope and out of duty to proceed, I loaded up some Dark Horse.

And there she was, like a first kiss you never forget, the juice all other new juices would be measured against and nearly all found to be wanting. Still a staple of my juicing today and the cornerstone of my love of HHV. I threw away the first two without ceremony or tears, however...

ugh, don't tell me that, i just got a HHV sampler pack :facepalm:
with you guessed it cinnful pear

I also got mango, vanilla, and cocoa. relatively "safe" flavors

Last edited:

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
The thing with juice is that everyone has a different nose for flavor. I think if a vendor that sells juice has had a flavor for sale for a while someone out there likes it. I would PIF stating that I do not like the flavor. That's full disclosure. You never know, someone else might love it. Or, like me, they might know that almost any flavor with a bit of mint or menthol added is at least vapeable (YMMV) :2cool:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home

And that's the funny thing about the taste different people have. I love my gandy, dipity, shadow, dragon fire, mocha jave smooth, heavenly tobacco,pirates booty, but I hated the dark horse and huntsman. Oh well different strokes for different folks. Run free lion. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread