Gas station find!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richrob424

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Virginia
Well I saw Zig Zag brand eliquid at the local gas station for $4.99 (10ml). I choose to go with the "Traditional" flavor. I also bought a bottle of LEX 12 "Wild passion" (10ml) for $4.99. I was surprised that the liquid was decent. I am running a istick at 9w and both produced good vape.
I usually mix a little fruit flavor with my tobacco flavors. These were just nice. Nothing special but worth the $4.99 in a pinch.
The "Passion" is heavy on flavor but not vape amount. The Zig Zag "traditional" is nice and smooth with decent vape (definitely not a good RY4).
Just a tip if your favorite store is closed late at night and find yourself playing poker all night!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
There should be a thread just for gas station juices.

I bought some Faze brand just to try it. (fazevapor dot com I think) $4.99 / 10ml in 16mg or 24mg only
Tobacco - first hits got some tobacco taste but soon becomes a spice like cloves and eucalyptus
Menthol - very good, slightly sweet
Vanilla - got a bit of vanilla then it went away. Wife tried it blind and said it was a nice tobacco, didn't taste vanilla when I told her.

Richrob424

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Virginia
There should be a thread just for gas station juices.

I bought some Faze brand just to try it. (fazevapor dot com I think) $4.99 / 10ml in 16mg or 24mg only
Tobacco - first hits got some tobacco taste but soon becomes a spice like cloves and eucalyptus
Menthol - very good, slightly sweet
Vanilla - got a bit of vanilla then it went away. Wife tried it blind and said it was a nice tobacco, didn't taste vanilla when I told her.

I think that would be a great idea to have a forum for gas station sub forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread