Status
Not open for further replies.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
It is indeed and always has been...it's my GCD PT...and I love the 1's as they are so easy!

Cool! Have a bunch o'Kangers myself. Aren't the pt 2s the same thing except with a removable drip tip? Have one of those, but usually prefer the 3s for the dual coil.

Mikeo

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Central Illinois
the iStick!
I'd say GCD is going to steamroll this widdle mod:

I am loving this mod but it almost disappears in the sea of NT purple caps next to my computer. :laugh:
Looking good! I am loving my iStick and with GCD, what's not to love.

Glad to hear you guys like your iSticks. My local smoke shop has them on order, should be in soon, They quoted me a decent price so now I just have to wait for them to arrive...

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Cool! Have a bunch o'Kangers myself. Aren't the pt 2s the same thing except with a removable drip tip? Have one of those, but usually prefer the 3s for the dual coil.
I do like my mini Nautilus tanks and also the MOW's, but I'm absolutely fed up of other gurgling and leaking tanks! Already binned the 30S's, about to do the same with an Aspire K1, but do still have some mini Unitanks and two mini PT2's. The mPT2's aren't too bad, but the mini Unitanks are a pain ..too much air in the draw and they gurgle/leak a lot of the time.
So, I'm keen to hear about the PT3 ...are the 3's good?

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
glowplug got the blue, I have a black and silver coming...that may not help, they will go into stealth mode! :ohmy:
It's a nice bright sapphire blue! :)
But, the silver is a nice clean, bright silver ...brighter than the MVP silver. You need a brightly coloured drip tip on the magenta/red one! :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I really wanted one of these and had intended to purchase one when I get paid this week. Then on Thursday I find out from a certified letter that my adopted son hadn't been making the house payments like he promised to do and I'm in foreclosure. No purchases of any for right now. I think I need to find a place to live first. :(

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I really wanted one of these and had intended to purchase one when I get paid this week. Then on Thursday I find out from a certified letter that my adopted son hadn't been making the house payments like he promised to do and I'm in foreclosure. No purchases of any for right now. I think I need to find a place to live first. :(

Oh Lynn!! :( :( :(

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Oh Lynn! So sorry to hear that.
Hope you can work things out.
Sending you a 'hug' :)

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California

That is so sad Lynn. I would have thought that an adoptive child would be so much more apprecative... I'm praying for you...

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Thanks everyone! That's what I love about this family! I have faith that things will work out the way it's destined to.:wub: but I'm determined this is not going to undo all that I have worked for!

Now..back to regularly scheduled programming!

Megan, I love the new setup! The isticks are cute!! If one can be cute! Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread