Gdeal Bottom Feeders (Tutorials/Parts List/Pictures) - Please take questions to the spec thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
IMHO, 22mm Atties look kinda out of place on the Peko,

This just looks better

jMmyQMo.jpg
They sure do.. I agree but with all the hype I couldn't pass it up for $10.. honestly, I don't know what the hype was about cause its not much different than the Veritas.

Now a derringer, I'm interested in that. I have one coming from China, in about 6 months. If only I had another Nuppin for Peko #2..

-Mark

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
I'm getting my Peko back from a Cerakote Bathhouse, can't wait
Oh that's gonna be quite the Peko. Can't wait to see it! I want to get a cerakote finish done!

Here's Peko with said Nuppin that looks and works great and they will never be left apart.

Except to try the Marquis and it quickly came off..
-Mark

Last edited:

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

junquedujour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
southwest misery
Actually that won't be true pretty soon. Our very own Kataphraktos has ordered himself one of those karaoke coated dealios. And get this, they had it in Prison Pink for him. So I am sure he will be by soon to post that.

But in the meantime, you can't see the Peko very well in these pics, but it is there. Kinda a where's Peko deal. I broke out the fine paper plates for this meal.

ohhhh, Kataphraktos is gonna make all these guys on here jealous. ;)

i don't see the peko in the pics but i do have those same posh paper plates ...

which are all sandwich-less :'(

ronnbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2014
Sawmills, NC, USA
eae878a2065a7a857d973bb74e6ae5c7.jpg

Before clear coat

6b8f9243b1d787187ae6df4d14cf1328.jpg

How I sprayed my parts

faa8f43cdfc0d152e6b55b61442e43b7.jpg

My daily carries with respective juices (think I will dwindle down dailies once I find my sweet spot on this lil guy)

35648ba6f53a271be01e581a027165d3.jpg

On break at work. Cannot believe it makes my istick seem big lol!

One thing I am mad at, is the shell turned white-ish from too much clear coat, but my other parts are fine -_-

Also, I worked from midnight to 6am getting it done, thought I could get it finished by 1 lol. I also snapped the delrins in one of my 510s when I tapped it. That probably took the longest time, but now that I have done it, the others should be easier. Also, the vented screw took a while to get threaded down, even after running the tap through it multiple times.

Also, how did yall do your bottles? I may try to adjust how I do mine.

My other mods are jealous, I haven't put my peko down lmao!

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Can't see any of your pictures at the moment, Ronnbert, but glad you got it together and joined the gang. Welcome to Pekoville and enjoy your stay! My Grand got jealous of the Peko soaking up the attention so I sold him. Now I just have 1 lonely mini Lp and 2 Peko's. One of which is not built yet! Soon enough, then when I get my tax refund I will be buying more Peko shells. They are my go-to FOR SURE.

-Mark

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
So I am sure this has been asked somewhere, but can't really remember, has anyone dropped their Peko or GDNA yet and if so how did it hold up? I almost dropped mine today, but caught it midflight...
The Peko version 1 was dropped by roscoe, actually I think he said he kind of chucked it, and it snapped the internals. But after that gdeal changed the dimensions and make it much stronger where Roscoe showed the weak links. I have yet to hear of anybody dropping the new versions but I am also curious.. I don't plan on dropping mine and haven't dropped a mod in over a year, but it happens.

...watch I'm going to drop mine sometime soon now that I say that.

I feel like mine will hold up great to a normal 3 ft fall. Version 2.1's that is..

-Mark

TheTurk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2014
New jersey
So I am sure this has been asked somewhere, but can't really remember, has anyone dropped their Peko or GDNA yet and if so how did it hold up? I almost dropped mine today, but caught it midflight...

I dropped mine couple times nothing happened except paint scratch , couple feet straight to concrete ....

ronnbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2014
Sawmills, NC, USA
Can't see any of your pictures at the moment, Ronnbert, but glad you got it together and joined the gang. Welcome to Pekoville and enjoy your stay! My Grand got jealous of the Peko soaking up the attention so I sold him. Now I just have 1 lonely mini Lp and 2 Peko's. One of which is not built yet! Soon enough, then when I get my tax refund I will be buying more Peko shells. They are my go-to FOR SURE.

-Mark
It might be the way uploaded on tapatalk.

I will have to use a different juice and less wicking, I am used to stuffing the crap out of it with cotton and high builds. The juice is also a super thick max VG that is hating this cold weather. The bottle needs a bit of breaking in as well, may play around with different bottle styles that I have.

Another go at a pic:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423617657100.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423617657100.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 60

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
No worries I break mine all the time[emoji1] super glue puts it right back together. If you have v2 though you should be golden. V1 top cap wasn't well supported and a hard atty first fall snapped my internals. Been dropped and glued multiple times since. I use my V1 all day every day.

ETA: my reo has dents for the record. I am a incessant mod dropper.

Last edited:

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
There you are Roscoe the mod dropper. I was waiting for you to chime in with your words of wisdom ;)

Atleast I know if I do someone snap mine, that super glue will actually keep it back together.

So super glue actually bonds it together, and holds well?

And Ronnbert, must be my Tapatalk, I can't see any of your pics or anyone else's.. and as the wick, yes way way less IS MORE. You now get fresh hits every sqounk, no need to horder burnt nasty juice from your last toke.
And as for the max VG, i run mostly VG in my DIY, and it's snowing here. I get by fine, just sqounk more! You'll get the hang of it and you'll never go back to dripping, uhh ew who wants to manually drip!?

-Mark

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
There you are Roscoe the mod dropper. I was waiting for you to chime in with your words of wisdom ;)

Atleast I know if I do someone snap mine, that super glue will actually keep it back together.

So super glue actually bonds it together, and holds well?

And Ronnbert, must be my Tapatalk, I can't see any of your pics or anyone else's.. and as the wick, yes way way less IS MORE. You now get fresh hits every sqounk, no need to horder burnt nasty juice from your last toke.
And as for the max VG, i run mostly VG in my DIY, and it's snowing here. I get by fine, just sqounk more! You'll get the hang of it and you'll never go back to dripping, uhh ew who wants to manually drip!?

-Mark
The mod actually still worked when I snaped the internals. It was just really floppy[emoji1] now when I drop it breaks right were it's glued together. I now have a built in drop your mod fuse[emoji12] I think with the new version I wouldn't be worried at all. These things are super tough. I abuse mine badly and it still looks great and functions great. The outer shell is super durable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread