Gdeal Bottom Feeders (Tutorials/Parts List/Pictures) - Please take questions to the spec thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyCreek

Another Vaper
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Treasure Valley
The glass one on the left is store bought as a MutationX and the small one is a Nuppin with a DIY glass carto tank that happens to fit perfectly. There's a few more glass attys starting to show up recently. I really like glass tops but have not enjoyed the clear plastic toppers I've tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
new toys from sculpteo delivered today! so much nicer than last shipment from shapeways.

raw on the left and polished on the right - at least that's how i had it laid out for their pic.

m4oEtuB.jpg

sure hope the pic shows up after all that ratatatatting on tapatalk.

What is the difference between the sculpteo and the shapeways edition? I just ordered a 18650 from Shapeways? I thought they were exactly the same just different vendor.Should I have gotten from Sculpteo?? :(

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Sculpteo has been providing consistently better prints than shapeways. You can try to cancel your order from shapeways if it hasnt gone to production yet. My last order from shapeways was really good, (I posted on it in the other thread). But I would check out Sculpteo.
Yes my very first time I didn't realize either and I successfully cancelled my shapeway order 4 days afterward. They are so freakin slow it didn't even phase them. Then ordered from sculpteo and literally received my order 5 days later! Sculpteo is on it and their prints are flawless. Shapeways is US based I believe and they can't even get US residents an order within a few weeks. Where as Sculpteo is in France and they print and ship and I got all 3 orders from them in less than a week. Their awesome! Cancel your order rudy! Chances are they haven't even gotten prepped to print!

-Mark

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Actually Shapeways is in the Neverlands. Shapeways has also a production plant in the US (NY state, I believe) and Sculpteo has its base in SF. That might be just an distributional office though.

Cheers

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
Yeah didn't realize shapeway was in Netherlands. (Neverlands, cause you'll never get it. Haha) but yeah sculpteo has an office in California but they print in France.

-Mark

HappiVappi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2013
Altamonte Springs, FL, USA
Yeah didn't realize shapeway was in Netherlands. (Neverlands, cause you'll never get it. Haha) but yeah sculpteo has an office in California but they print in France.

-Mark

We could call it a tie or blame it on the auto spellchecker...whatever comes first. [emoji6]

Cheers

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

TyCreek

Another Vaper
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Treasure Valley
Does anyone have a PEKO pic with a Marquis and/or Veritas on it?
Pictured a few posts back... The far right Peko has a Marquis on it...
Left to right: MutationX, Nuppin, Nuppin w/carto glass tank top, Clone Derringers on each side of authentics, Nuppin, Mephisto, Marquis
Here's the picture again
uBNlp6C.jpg

zeronic2013

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2015
C-bus, OH
Left to right: MutationX, Nuppin, Nuppin w/carto glass tank top, Clone Derringers on each side of authentics, Nuppin, Mephisto, Marquis
Here's the picture again
uBNlp6C.jpg

Thank you so much!!!

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC

That all ya got? Slowin down buddy, gotta pick up the pace :laugh:

(There's gotta be a GDeal 12 step program somewhere)

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA

Z, here's that picture I was telling you about. I think it's ugly and too big for my taste! BobC even says so too. I posted this on the first or second page of this thread.

Yeah I only used it for about 10 minutes and couldn't stand the look on my Peko. Maybe it could look better on a Gdna, but I'm an all mechanical guy.

-Mark

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

That all ya got? Slowin down buddy, gotta pick up the pace :laugh:

(There's gotta be a GDeal 12 step program somewhere)

There is. You just order 12 mods.

zeronic2013

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2015
C-bus, OH

Z, here's that picture I was telling you about. I think it's ugly and too big for my taste! BobC even says so too. I posted this on the first or second page of this thread.

Yeah I only used it for about 10 minutes and couldn't stand the look on my Peko. Maybe it could look better on a Gdna, but I'm an all mechanical guy.

-Mark

Thank you Mark..

Yah it's pretty interesting looking. I'm looking forward to mine but not sure which mod to use. [emoji12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread