Geek Vape G Box 200 Watt Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
So far its an okay mod. I learned today that the Pulse 24 works best on it for squonking. The Radar rda doesn't work to good with the Mod. The juice has a hard time reaching the coil while squonking.
Lets see yours If you have one.
1sQk5V6.jpg

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I was looking to grab one of these but have just seen Ijoy is coming out with a new capo 216 with 20700 batts, almost identical to the Gbox but in nicer colors orange and black combo my favorite! Not sure which chip is better tho.
Keep us updated if you have any probs
Peace
Ijoy [Geekvape mentioned originally by mistake, terribly sorry for that!] haven't yet managed to do anything close to useable temperature control so their chips are garbage. Sure, not a problem per se if you don't use tc, but not really promising overall.

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Cid6.7

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
Geekvape haven't yet managed to do anything close to useable temperature control so their chips are garbage. Sure, not a problem per se if you don't use tc, but not really promising overall.

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk
I not tech guru in any way, but so far the chip has been really nice.

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
I was looking to grab one of these but have just seen Ijoy is coming out with a new capo 216 with 20700 batts, almost identical to the Gbox but in nicer colors orange and black combo my favorite! Not sure which chip is better tho.
Keep us updated if you have any probs
Peace
I saw Mike Vapes has it. Man. Looks really nice.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Got one myself and even though it's big and a bit bulky, it does its job very well and i've had no issue with it. The radar rda might not be anything revolutionary but it's a great free rda(had 0 wicking issues here). There's no fancy functions amd it's a simple yet functional mod imo.

XRec C

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2017
Florida
IMG_20180212_122151.jpg
I've had my Gbox since the first week of its release and I love it! It is slightly bulky but I think that's to be expected of a dual battery squonker. It runs a slightly updated version of the same chip that is in the Aegis(which I'm also a big fan of). I must admit that I retired the Radar immediately tho. It had no character what so ever and bland/muted flavor. I was running a Dead Rabbit until I picked up the Phobia and it has now been crowned Flavor King! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread